WW2 ground units

You make really very good work!

I have used many of your units. And now i search graphics for the tank "Carro Armato Pesante 40" (Italy 1943). Is there a chance, that you this also make, if you have time? I would be very happy. :)

You make really very good work!

I have used many of your units. And now i search graphics for the tank "Carro Armato Pesante 40" (Italy 1943). Is there a chance, that you this also make, if you have time? I would be very happy. :)

VinegarJoe made one a while ago but I don't know if it's posted anywhere. I don't have the model so I won't make it.

vingrjoe has only made the Carro Armato M13/39, not the Pesante 40. Then I will wait, possibly will he yet made. :)

edit: aaah, i have found it! Very thanks! :)

Churchill Crocodile

2 years since I've done an update.

I know how you poeple think. I've watched you all for years.

I know that as soon as I do a request, another one comes around from the same person.

Well, now that your request has been fullfilled. Please kindly STFU.

Very nice Wyrm. I'll find a use for this in my scenario. I've noticed too that your work has progressively evolved as time goes by. Good stuff!!

Downloaded already! It's very beautiful.
Kudos, Wyrm!
:thanx:
Wyrmshadow said:
2 years since I've done an update.

I know how you poeple think. I've watched you all for years.

I know that as soon as I do a request, another one comes around from the same person.

Well, now that your request has been fullfilled. Please kindly STFU.
No-no. It's one of the few things I'd ever ask of you. I asked because there was a huge gap that I couldn't fill myself :). I don't have a case of 'the gimmies', as you put it. And wasn't you paid for it, young master?

:nope: Wyrmshadow only does mechanical units.

He did a rant on wanting to do mechs some time ago. Obviously he's recovered (see the time gap? May2009-March2010).
He'll probably say you've got a case of the gimmies or something. ;)

Dammit, Wyrm, I was thinking of the same. :thumbsup: Can I take a copy?
But I'd change the pic's name, though.

thank for answer , i really like your models & animation , but i saw little ww2 infantry from your theards , hope you'll make some more ww2 infantry ( ex : japanese , russian , italian , american ... ) tks so much

Top Bottom