1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WW2 scenario - STALINGRAD

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Scenarios' started by MaxRiga, May 22, 2006.

1. Hadrean

Hadrean Hi, how are you?

D-Day I could try to get hold of a map with the coast of Great Britain and France and do something.

Berlin, I will give it a shot.

2. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

New version of this scenario is uploaded for MaxRigaMod5

3. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

This scenario has been updated to MaxRigaMod 5.1 update!

4. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

The scenario has been updated to the new version of the mod 5.3

Also, one more ww2 scenario is added - Barbarossa.

5. Emperor2

Emperor2 Capitalist Missionary

I saved it to the Mods folder (it saved itself under stalingrad5) and I will try to open it. It will then try to bring up Civ IV (warlords) but all it will ever say is "Cannot Locate the DVD-ROM". Then I will open the CD, take it out, put it back in and then it will load up CIV IV Warlords and I will check everywhere and I won't be able to find it. What should I do?

6. Emperor2

Emperor2 Capitalist Missionary

I tried it with the standard Civ Iv and it will bring you to the nation selection screen. Click on any nation, it porvides them all. It will then direct you to the map. You are in modern age, but start with a few units and that is it. You also start at a random location on the map. Go to world builder and the entire map is fine- the map is correct. However, the cities are gone, and the extra things like farms, roads, etc. are still there. What do i do?

7. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

please, make me screen of my mod in ur MOD folder and Stalingrad6 scenario in ur public maps folder. This scenario is for MaxRigaMod5.3 only, and the mod for Civ4 ( not Worlards ) with latest patch.

8. emin1030

emin1030 Chieftain

good job men

9. Colwyn

Colwyn Chieftain

Hi guys, after a long absence I'm back! The little one is 4yo now and i'm getting back into my eastern front scenarios.

I'm the biggest fan of nemo's red front and have done the following scenario's

Redfront1.5 for Civ 2 expantion to nemo's original redfront

Redfront 2 for Civ 3 http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=86040

Will start on Redfront 3 for Civ4 shortly and may even liason with Maxriga's mod. I like the button ability of civ4 so events can occur. I plan to make the player remain on the edge of their seats as they try to defend the soviet motherland.

10. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

Hello
    I'm really glad if u will choose my Mod for ur scenario. Don't be hesitate to add into mod for ur scenario any changing so we will release new version of the mod with additional stiff for ur scenario ;)

11. superunknown

superunknown Fake Plastic Head

Hi

What would you say is the proper scale of units in a scenario like this? Is every infantry unit a battalion, a regiment?

If a certain division, lets say the 44th German infantry, is to be represented in the scenario, how many units does it represent in the game?