Yoshi's Super Roll to Dodge 1

I am dead.

Once again, my psychotic Cute Girls run rampage and attack everybody.

My ghost haunts omega back into the volcano if he gets out, if not it just farts in his general direction.

I make everyone be distracted from the fighting so they can be lured to my haunted house!
24 (23): Everyone is distracted by some kitten ghosts, so you drag Omega, Frank West, BSmith, and Olaf's Girls into a genuinely haunted house. The ghostly feeling in the air boosts your ghostly powers (+5 to all rolls)

Anyway, I destroy Omega's sentry, and backstab the engie.
14: Your ghostly hands fail to destroy Omega's sentry or backstab the engie. I don't even think they saw you

I find a quiet corner and meditate for a while, achieving such a focused state that I transcend into heaven and ask God to smite everyone else who is still alive.
7 (12): God is unwilling to answer your call. He's currently preoccupied

The Engineer prevents the sap of the sentry, the sentry fires at hoplitejoe and I moonwalk out of the volcano.
20 (30): Hoplitejoe is dead, so it fires at the Cute Girls instead.

ROLL TO DODGE!
29: The Cute Girls dodge the sentry's attacks. You, meanwhile, use the distraction to moonwalk out of the volcano

Frank West bashes Hoplitejoe's head in
32 (42) ULTIMATE ROLL: Hoplitejoe is dead, so he bashes BSmith's head in instead

ROLL TO DODGE!
11: BSmith get's his head bashed in and dies

Once again, my psychotic Cute Girls run rampage and attack everybody.
1 (2): They try to reload their shotgun to attack Omega and Frank West, but while they do, Omega and Frank West make an attempt to finish this once and for all by killing the final cute girl

ROLL TO DODGE!
6: The cute girl fails to dodge this attack and dies

BSMITH TAKES THIRD! GENERAL OLAF TAKES SECOND! OMEGA IS OUR WINNER!

FINAL RANKING
1. Omega
2. General Olaf
3. BSmith
4. Hoplitejoe
5. Mango Elephant
6. Aiolos
7. Red Spy
8. Tecknojock
9. SouthernKing
10. Bestrfcplayer
11. Boundless
12. Abaddon
13. Neverwonagame3
14. Skwink Caesar
15. Domination
16. West India Man

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!

My ghost haunts omega back into the volcano if he gets out, if not it just farts in his general direction.
30: As Omega celebrates his victory, your ghosts farts on his face and runs away laughing

So, HJ's ghost kinda won.

2nd! :w00t:

Top Bottom