You can now buy me Coffee!

Leoreth

Blue Period
I decided to sign up at ko-fi.com so if you want, you can now go and buy me a coffee:

If you want to show your appreciation and support for the mod, this is the way to go.

Of course I'm not asking you to do so, and whatever money is being donated here has no bearing on the development of the mod. I'm working on it in my free time, and do not need any financial support at all. Any donation here will simply be interpreted as a nice gesture!

With pleasure! This is long overdue.
I'm more of a beer guy, so if they ever add that option in the future, I'll change to getting you beer.

Thanks!

It arrives on my end as paypal money anyway, so it's very unlikely to directly translate into coffee as it is :)

Thanks for the other coffees that made their way to me :)

I got some more coffees, thank you for the donations!

You're welcome, I figured with all the hours I've spent on DoC it was only fair to compensate you a bit for all the hours you've put into creating this terrific mod

Got another coffee beer a couple of days ago. Thank you!

And once more, thanks!

Thanks for the next coffee!

You're welcome, I figured with all the hours I've spent on DoC it was only fair to compensate you a bit for all the hours you've put into creating this terrific mod

What an atrociously low hourly wage that would constitute. He's either doing it for free or as a job. I don't like this kind of development that moves leisurely activity into the sphere of compensated labour.

That said, enjoy your beers that others chose to buy you.

Thanks, of course it's not intended as payment or compensation. If you don't think you should, you are free not to donate. Frankly I consider this to be the default disposition.

There was more, thanks you.

Press the bright red button in the OP.

Coffee paid!
I'll pay you a coffee each time i'll achieve a UHV with a different civ. :king:
Yesterday i won a game with Byzantines. :smug:

Thank you, that's really generous.

On an unrelated note, have I announced the upcoming lowered difficulty for all UHVs in the game?

Last edited:
I don't like not-so.difficult UHVs. People keep whining about "unhistorical" UHVs like any Civ had ever won at history. It's supposed to be difficult, no? Not impossible, but difficult. As for ancient civs alright, reduce the dependence on random chance, but please dno't go to easy on the whiners.

Top Bottom