Your achievements 2021

*group hug*
We have a smiley for that: :grouphug:

I'm going to be amazed if I achieve staying awake until midnight. It's 10 pm and I'm about ready to conk out.

My achievements for today: Feeding the cat multiple times (she gets small amounts more often, so she's not eating too much, too fast, and getting sick as a result), and deciding that yes, I would get takeout for my last meal of the year. So I'm having pasta and chilled fruit juice for supper, while flitting about between here, the Harry Potter story I'm reading, and an old Christmas Wonderland game from years ago (dunno why I decided to replay it; it was basically a case of throwing a mental dart at the list of games and this is the one that got picked).

This seemed like the best thread available to post this. My usual toast... To my CFC pals... May we each get all of what we need, some of what we want, and none of what we deserve :xmascheers: Happy New Year CFC peeps.

I will add... @Farm Boy and everyone who loves him, like me... I hope this year gives us something better than past years, goddammnit. I wish that god can forgive each us for the hurts we have said and inflicted this year... and if god is not available to forgive us... for whatever reason... then I hope that we can all forgive each other, as ultimately that might be more important. We are all so dead, but before that, there is some living in between to be done before the dying. Love, Peace, Kindness, and Goodness to all of you in the New Year. :grouphug: Thank you all for talking, sharing, and being international friends.

Here's to CFC, humanity, and you :cheers:. Again... Happy New Year.

Last edited:
I graduated from McGuire University and got thrown by a cardboard cutout of McGuire

Well, I made it to midnight. I did a bit of writing on my story, and listened to what was supposedly a "New Year's Eve" countdown hosted by Rick Mercer (Canadian political satirist; due to covid restrictions, he hosted it from his backyard shed, but the musical performances were in various parts of the country).

I like Rick Mercer, but the music... was blah. Wuauquikuna did a special New Year's livestream that was on YT yesterday, so I'll check that out instead.

First achievement of 2022: I trimmed Maddy's claws, and she didn't fuss about it. Win-win for both of us.

Hello friends and frenemies/Syn.

Much like Narz I somewhat unintentionally procreated. And a little fellow popped out this October (thank you thank you, cigars and cognac all around and all that). T'was a tad not planned though. (If any offspring should be reading this at some point then aye it's true, you weren't super planned and daddy-o was terrified, not terrified as in a little nervous, but terrified as in oh my god we are all definitely going to die. Sorry about that)
Luckily his mother is made of sterner stuff and is all around an amazing mother and human being. Things have been complicated between us since the pregnancy but there is plenty of love, no hostility, and we spent a nice Christmas together. We just have different aspirations, motivations and whatnot in some aspects of life. And my health issues are always there making things harder than they have to be. Not sure what the road ahead looks like right now. One day at a time I guess.

So yeah, a complicated year overall. Guess that's one of the reasons I've not been super active hereabouts.

At least my exams went well and the kids at uni are still being kind (maybe ironically who knows) to me. So still on track for a degree in physics at some point, so there's that.

Happy new year everybody!

Luckily his mother is made of sterner stuff and is all around an amazing mother and human being. Things have been complicated between us since the pregnancy but there is plenty of love, no hostility, and we spent a nice Christmas together. We just have different aspirations, motivations and whatnot in some aspects of life. And my health issues are always there making things harder than they have to be. Not sure what the road ahead looks like right now. One day at a time I guess.
Very similar situation except she's the one w the more intense health problems (tho I have my own issues). Good luck!!

Much like Narz I somewhat unintentionally procreated. And a little fellow popped out this October (thank you thank you, cigars and cognac all around and all that). T'was a tad not planned though. (If any offspring should be reading this at some point then aye it's true, you weren't super planned and daddy-o was terrified, not terrified as in a little nervous, but terrified as in oh my god we are all definitely going to die. Sorry about that)

So yeah, a complicated year overall. Guess that's one of the reasons I've not been super active hereabouts.

At least my exams went well and the kids at uni are still being kind (maybe ironically who knows) to me. So still on track for a degree in physics at some point, so there's that.

YOU'RE A DAD?

Don't want to jinx it :shifty: but I might actually have some friends now, for the first time since I left school over a decade ago...
Hey, we like you!

I am really happy to learn you haven't been sleeping for the last three months Snerk.

Seriously congrats though, wishing the best to the three of you :hug:

I am really happy to learn you haven't been sleeping for the last three months Snerk.

Seriously congrats though, wishing the best to the three of you :hug:
Thanks a lot my dude! :love:

Also when can you babysit?

Dragged myself one full year closer to my eventual demise.

Top Bottom