1) Started a new job. It's a bit unexciting currently, but a significant stepping stone towards something approximating my dream career. This was a massive gamble but relieved that it has so far been paying off.
2) Because of the above, was able to move into a new house. Renting, alas, but that's okay; I've learned in 2020 I'm quite fussy when it comes to where I live, and while my current place is no quite satisfactory, it could be a lot worse, and I'm okay to stay here until I can afford something better.
3) Travelled, quite a lot actually considering the plague and closed borders, and lockdowns. Managed to fit in a convention on the Gold Coast and three major road trips.
4) Got to know my partner a lot better and patched things up after our relationship was tested to almost breaking point, both of us are communicating really well now and are the happiest we've been in a very long time
5) Let go of art as a backup career, which paradoxically made me more confident to create and produce better quality art.
6) Didn't put on any more weight after almost two years of not going to the gym and stress-eating my way through lockdown(s)
7) Read more
8) Am still alive. There were a number of moments through the years where I could have ended my life, accidentally or otherwise, and I'm glad (!) to still be here.