Zack Mafia

Yes indeed averaging ages is cheating! :p
Must be that I'm Dutch and we lost the finals so shamefully this summer that I immediately knew what he meant..

That said: [/offtopic]

Yes, Nictel's Dutch, he's from the Neverlands.

When's this game starting?

PM's out today right?

Nope, next week.

Starting to send out PMs. If you don't receive a PM, then this is your role:

Basic Townie PM said:
You are a Townie.

Victory Condition: Innocent - You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Ability: None

The villagers of the Community had always lived peacefully - or at least, for as long as anyone could remember. War was an unusual concept to the Community. What would be the purpose, anyways? The Community has managed to get by splendidly without resorting to war. Everyone in the Community contributed, did their part to ensure life went on. Some hunted, some farmed, some healed; there were countless jobs that needed to be done, and they were always completed.

Until now.

A foreign people have come to the Community, and the results have been anything but good.

All involved parties are represented here on the Council. Each side has their goals, their motives. Yours is clear - all threats to the wellbeing of the Community must be terminated. Immediately.

You must hurry. Time is running out.

Remember

• No editing posts
  • No private communication

Zack said:
  • No editing posts
Can we ninja to correct typos?*
Zack said:
  • No private communication
Great! Gming is filling up my inbox very quickly indeed.

Can we? Please, please, please…

Game will start tomorrow or Thursday afternoon. Role PMs have been sent. If you didn't get one, you're a townie.

I would start the game tonight, but with the release of CiV and the instability of the forums right now.... not happening.

Can we ninja to correct typos?
Nope! :evil:

The Council members sat uncomfortably, each concerned for his backside. All knew that there were foreign invaders sitting on the Council, disguised as representatives of the Community villagers. Some were happy with that fact. Most were not.

JR48fan was growing more and more impatient. "We can please start meeting? Me can't wait to reveal those filthy foreigners."

Zack - the Council President - called for silence. "Time to start the meeting, fellas. Keep this in mind during discussion:

• Adhere to the forum rules.
  • During the Day Phase, you may vote for who you believe to be guilty.
  • Votes must be in the following format - Bolded, with the name of who you are voting. Vote: Zack
  • If you wish to change your vote, you must use one of the following formats -
    • Unvote: Zack
    • Zack
  • Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be killed, and the game will advance to night.
  • During the night phase, you will wait to see the results of night actions. If you have a night action, send me a private message indicating which action you wish to take. You may talk during the night phase.

"Oh, and remember this too:

• Private communication is forbidden. You may only talk about the game in-thread.
  • Do not quote any message I send you, you must use your own words. This means you can never quote your role PM and copy it here in this thread, or reveal it privately.
  • Vote: No Lynch is allowed, and Vote: Abstain vote is allowed, but you must vote or abstain every phase. If you miss two phases in a row, I will WOG or replace you.
  • Alignment is not revealed upon death.
  • No spam or editing posts.

It is now Day 1.
Votes in the format described above.
Day ends in 48 hours!

Alive (20/20)

choxorn
civplayah
Cull
Darth Caesar
Firestorm94
JR48Fan
landlubber
link16
Mango Elephant
mgsmuhammad
musical-mafia
Nictel
Reiser
remake20
robbiecon
sprig
spryllino
taillesskangaru
Takhisis
Winston Hughes

Dead (0/20)

Vote: Firestorm94

Random.org hath commanded this. I must obey my master.

Top Bottom