Cutthroat Culture

Rules:.
  • One GS bulb allowed per era as a catch-up mechanism (i.e. to research a tech already known by at least one AI)
  • T232
    • Rocketry completes, working on Satellites
    • from others notes, looks like Atomic era GS bulb is available, so GS used for that
Something's not right here since no one else is on Info era yet.

I understood this as we'd have to have a tech in given era before that era's bulb can be used and even if that wasn't the case bulbing into virgin terrritory doesn't seem legit?

Speaking of which, ouch, what happened to our gpt? We're going to need to sell some buildings, use those Great People, delete some workers or something.
Selling buildings and/or deleting workers would be counterproductive, as they are all a net-gain for our economy. Building Banks and East India Trading Company will also solve our temporary gpt issue. And of course, once we are in a Golden Age again, our gpt will be great.

I kind of agree with you about using the GP sooner than later. I think we have enough GA to close out the game, but I know I was waiting on a natural Golden Age before starting those bulbs.
How far along is Hubble, do we really need it?
Building Hubble just to deny the AI would be reason enough. But presumably we will use the GS to bulb towards Telecommunications, then Oxford Internet.
Some of those other wonders, World and National, might be better.
I think we can hard-build all the WW left. Unfortunately, since the GMu Guild is so late, we missed the easy opportunity to theme SOH. I am very much in favor of building all the National Wonders.
I must admit I remembered the rule as one GS bulb per era, full stop. IMHO, we are making things too hard on ourselves.

And speaking of which, don’t think we can win by CV without bulbing a few GMu. I was hoping we would catch some of the theme themeable WW, and then one GMu bulb at the end to put us over. That didn’t work out, so we need a plan B. Beating up Hiawatha, which I am all for, might not be enough. I am all for trying though!

Last edited:

I understood this as we'd have to have a tech in given era before that era's bulb can be used and even if that wasn't the case bulbing into virgin terrritory doesn't seem legit?
I agree with this except I don't remember any stipulation about needing a tech in a given era, just that some other AI had to have the tech we bulb. So I figured we could bulb into the next era and that would count as the bulb for the previous era (e.g. we're in Atomic and bulb Satellites, so this would be legal). However, if no other AI had Satellites then this was an illegal move. Its done now though and I don't think we should go back. Looking back in the note we messed up earlier too. We bulbed two GS in Industrial. That was my fault; for some reason I totally forgot to include my GS bulb of Rifling and Archaeology in my notes.

Selling buildings and/or deleting would be counterproductive, they are all a net-gain for our economy.
There are some buildings we don't need any more. Aqueducts come to mind; especially if we're trying to hold at 20 pop in most cities. I've read of some of the good players saying to sell other buildings that aren't needed in the late game any longer; I specifically remember it because I never would have thought of it myself.

Last edited:
I'm not going to be able to play today or tomorrow so I'll skip this round
@Nizef are you available?
There are some buildings we don't need any more. Aqueducts come to mind; especially if we're trying to hold at 20 pop in most cities. I've read of some of the good players saying to sell other buildings that aren't needed in the late game any longer; I specifically remember it because I never would have thought of it myself.
I find that immersion breaking and ridiculous. It is not an exploit, but is joy-killing for me. Some players get joy from min/maxing. I like to see how big my cities get.

I started before reading that Beetle's last post (***apparently there're a couple more that didn't read***) so I sort of went for violent Culture as originally planned. We can still nuke Hiawatha into smithereens and take any sort of VC but going for Hiawatha with the army we had/have was/is suicidal. By the looks of it he had way more AAGs than we could ever kill and enough planes etc to wipe out our Arties in a turn or two hence the slight change of plans.

T240

- Maria DoWed Isa
- Universal Healthcare
- remove heresy in Palenque
- removed RRs & roads
- mass building Mobile SAMs
- Forta switches to Pentagon
- Indy moves from Manaus to Panama
- Lizzy agrees to DoW Washy in 10
- 250G to Yerevan to ally it
- Silk to Sugar with Maria
- burn 3 GAs for Carnival
- revoke Monaco, Ormus, La Venta, Jerusalem pop
- DoWed Washy for 3gpt from Hiaw
- Horses to Maria 4/6gpt
- Furs to Maria 7gpt+8
- spies to Bogota, Cahokia, La Venta & Riga - Onondaga Diplo stays
- Rio to G River Caravan

T241

- Hiaw makes peace with Washy, damn sissy
- Palenque to Funchal Caravan
- Poca Dows Isa
- Hiawatha DoWs Pacal, Maria & Lizzy for 14gpt & 4 Oil, I assumed this still counts as one bribe
- Horses to Isa 4/5gpt
- pillaged Denver Oil

T242

- Maria makes peace with Washy
- converted Yerevan
- 20 cult ruin
- renew DoF with Lizzy
- TR Brasilia to Santiago
- Poca goes Atomic
- Horses to Isa 4/5gpt

T243

- bulb AT, we have 3/12 Uranium spots, enough time has passed to hard tech Satellites so this should be fine as Info bulb

T244

- renew OB with Lizzy after 2T pause to make path for units
- Denver has 9 instead of 3 planes, not good but since none took a shot last turn I assume there's some lack of Oil
- Hiawatha allied Bogota, Florence, Antwerp
- 500G to Florence to re-ally it

T245

- GM born which pleases Bogota & Antwerp which becomes ally again
- bulb GW for Spaceflight Pioneers
- Yerevan likes the GE

T246

- GE in Forta for SOH
- capping crappy Denver
- Cocoa to Isa for 7gpt

T248

- SOH in Forta
- Academy of Sciences for happiness
- GS planted in Brasilia
- Lizzy goes Atomic

T249

- Caravan Cusco to Riga
- bulbed GW for Cultural Exchange
- Hiawatha embarked to attack someone & DoWed Isa
- DoF with Maria runs out

T250

- Maria denounced us

Spoiler pix :

CFC SG Pedro T250 home.jpg

CFC SG Pedro T250 away.jpg

--------------

- I may have made a mess with Texcoco as there's no free path to liberate it but Washy may recap it so I wouldn't shoot anything until next turn. Washy had tons of planes and might have enough Oil again
- Ganienteh is ready for capping and road there is being built by the line of Workers
- Nukes should be built after Manhattan & NF are ready or buy one asap for others to notice
- last two Opera Houses are queued
- after finishing Hotels the GP sites should be worked and there may be need to swap GWorks between cities
- I saw no reason to annex anything so Workers are building TPs
- obsolete roads near Denver
- GP stuck in Riga which should flip without it soon enough. Bogota & Spanish cities are better conversion targets
- free labour should build RR in Antwerp
- I haven't upgraded anything while waiting Pentagon
- Spies are in cash saving missions, not to coup. We need at least La Venta before DoWing and preferably Cahokia, too. Bogota is only helpful as the Incense quests are long gone
- Techwise I'd go for Telecom after NF & the Ox Internet - haven't started Ox yet for a change

I find that immersion breaking and ridiculous. It is not an exploit, but is joy-killing for me.

I second this and as I already said in Harun or Theo game I won't participate but others are free to do so.

Attachments

• CFC SG Pedro II_0250 AD-1700.Civ5Save
    3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I agree with this except I don't remember any stipulation about needing a tech in a given era, just that some other AI had to have the tech we bulb. So I figured we could bulb into the next era and that would count as the bulb for the previous era (e.g. we're in Atomic and bulb Satellites, so this would be legal).

If we're only allowed one bulb per era it seems reasonable to expect us being in that era before bulbing ie having a tech or finished all techs in previous era otherwise we could still chain bulb as long as there's something the AI already has. Bulbing one of Hubble's GS seems fine but I'd still keep it within the catch up rule.

I am happy to be at war with Washington instead of Hiawatha. But I think with a couple Fighters, our Artillery would have had all the cover they needed.

How are we doing with WI vote? I do not think that is a lock from just the bribing I did. I think WI is key to our winning this game.

If we win WI, WR should be easy.

I am not at all clear on what tech it is okay to use Hubble GS for.

And speaking of which, don’t think we can win by CV without bulbing a few GMu. I was hoping we would catch some of the theme themeable WW, and then one GMu bulb at the end to put us over. That didn’t work out, so we need a plan B. Beating up Hiawatha, which I am all for, might not be enough. I am all for trying though!

There's is no rule about bulbing GMus as far as I can see unless it's a some sort base rule carrying over to every game without being mentioned. I'm fine with bulbing in general but what I find beyond moronic is selling/gifting self-founded cities for that purpose - one in the long list I'm not doing. Capping & selling/gifting for the same purpose is fine.

But I think with a couple Fighters, our Artillery would have had all the cover they needed.

I still disagree but if you can take & keep Canajoharie from T240 with a reasonable portion of the army intact without losing any other city I'll revise my stance & go hiding in hope of some L2P. You may put Airports in Tikal & Palenque and fill the cities with Fighters. Fighters offer no flanking cover and very limited support on offense in general. Hiawatha has ~60 Oil of his own, 39k cash & 31 cities - that's unlimited resources in practical terms and even when AI is notoriuously incompetent at everything, especially warfare it's enough to defend against our current and near future attacks. Making war just for xp is fine if one isn't losing units but other than that there should be some capping (and keeping in this case) involved. Hiawatha's GWs surely aren't in the smaller border cities and if we're not taking a city in one turn from full health there's very little hope of catching any.

How are we doing with WI vote? I do not think that is a lock from just the bribing I did. I think WI is key to our winning this game.

Tbh, I didn't care - I was about to kill everyone or at least enough to get a Cult win. Ideology vote had very little importance but I admit I had a blast playing.

I am not at all clear on what tech it is okay to use Hubble GS for.

At this point when all era bulbs have been used and possibly even one extra the only limiting factor is that at least one AI has to have the tech we bulb and while we're the tech lead this might get tricky. I think Mobile Tac, Global & Adv. Bal. are the likeliest options so after Internet we should tech towards Nano/Stealth.

I bulbed techs from scratch to limit the over flow but technically it'd be possible to tech until one turn short before bulbing & put the overflow to a new tech efectively getting a new tech from bulbing but each to their own I guess. The rule, as I understand it, only limits the immediate tech benefit to be one which is already known to someone else.

I was about to kill everyone or at least enough to get a Cult win
So you mean take everyone out of the game entirely? Hiawatha is the cultural leader and he is going to be difficult to wipe out completely, at least for me he would be. Washy, Liz and Maria also have decent culture. Are we going to wipe them all out? Of course I freely admit I have no idea how to judge the possibility of overtaking an AI culture.

But then we took Spaceflight Pioneers, is that just a backup in case we can't get a CV?

Anything else I should definitely do during the next 10 turns besides what's mentioned in the T240-250 writeup?

More discussion, questions so I don't mess up the next 10 turns.

• Do we want Chichen Itza? I assume so since its close to Lisbon and I assume we want that. It will be the killing blow to the Maya, a super major diplo penalty, but at this point I guess we don't care about anyone's opinion. Bombers are just out of range but I think I can block it until next turn.
  • Raze or puppet Ganiehke? Doesn't look too valuable to me. But all those workers are building a road to it so I guess puppet?
  • After that what?
    • Washy looks too far away to me to bother with an invasion of his territory.
    • Iroquois are the next target but from the above discussion we need to wait to either build a bunch of fighters or nukes depending on opinion. So for right now I assume.
      • Build army, and some nukes.
      • Tech toward CV (but I'm still confused by Spaceflight Pioneers).
      • Work toward allying Cahokia and LaVenta. Although is Cahokia worth it? We'd have to put quite a bit of gold into them and surely Hiawatha will just capture it in a few turns once we DoW him.

Not quite but total Dom is always nice ;) I was, however, to go for all out war against HIawatha & Washy if that is what it takes to win Cult or if that takes forever turn this into a Dom game while keeping the Sci & Diplo available as those can be without planning. SP was mainly for securing SOH as Forta was building 3 WWs simultaneously. GE for CS quests was a nice bonus but going for Sci wasn't an issue in decision making process.

AI culture so far isn't anything spectacular that can't compensated with GMu bulbs after IG win. If we can't bulb GMus we have an issue with Cult VC.

I don't know if there's anything we really have to do in next turns but as I played it continuation would've been

- Liberate Texcoco, cap Tlatelolco and burn/keep it to cap & keep Tenochtitlan while letting Washy kill his planes on SAMs and get xp for Bombers & Arties. Then take Teotihuacan & Detroit & start liberating CSs. There won't be peace in a long time with Washy. Not losing any units is the key.
- build enough Subs to sink every Iroquois Carrier before they can bring Nukes in striking distance. Clear units from borderline cities which can be reached with Nukes apart from some SAMs. Keep our nukes in protected Carriers & cities in the middle - they only have to reach 3 tiles away from our cities. Build Bomb Shelters when you can - AI seems to know where they are and avoid those cities. Put Paratroopers in CS so they can drop on T0 of war & pillage Uranium & Oil. Build a road/RR from Belo H to border to GG bomb the Oil on T0. Build RR through Antwerp & La Venta. Keep La Venta & Cahokia allied. After rigging when Hiawatha might have Nukes move spies to cities where from Hiawatha can nuke us. At this point I'd be even willing to get OB with Hiawatha & park a unit on his Uranium but he has a Factory in Onondaga & we can't spare that many units. Ganienkeh is very unlikely target for nukes so some planes might have a safe haven there.
- build the last 2 OHs & Hermitage, Hotels/Airports in key cities & work the GP sites after that, otherwise get Nukes, Bombers if there're chances for xp and few more SAMs can't hurt. Get Ox in 10 for Internet
- by this rate we'll be able resurrect Pacal & Maria, too later on and I'd keep on asking Hiawatha to DoW Washy unless it triggers 30 turn grace period. Coop DoWing Poca with Hiawatha just before DoWing Hiawatha is also an option as Poca is is totally unimportant. Isa I'd keep for trading partner. Lizzy is worth keeping happy.as long as she keeps fighting against Washy and/or Hiawatha

That sort of things. Lovely times ahead and assuming we'll make another go at Violent Culture at some point I'd still suggest a civ with earlier bonuses than Brazil.

Lovely simultaneous posts again.

More discussion, questions so I don't mess up the next 10 turns.

There's no messing, just killing.

I didn't and I've been blocking Hiawatha capping it which he'll eventually do. I want him to become hated enough that none will make peace with him. If the city burns, fine, we'll get another way to LIsbon but if he keeps it we'll take it later. It's a crappy city to defend from Hiawatha.

Raze or puppet Ganiehke? Doesn't look too valuable to me. But all those workers are building a road to it so I guess puppet?

Puppet. It's a road hub and an unlikely target of Hiawatha's Nukes. With some luck & SAMs he'll be killing lots of planes trying to take it back.

Iroquois are the next target but from the above discussion we need to wait to either build a bunch of fighters or nukes depending on opinion. So for right now I assume.
      • Build army, and some nukes.
      • Tech toward CV (but I'm still confused by Spaceflight Pioneers).
      • Work toward allying Cahokia and LaVenta. Although is Cahokia worth it? We'd have to put quite a bit of gold into them and surely Hiawatha will just capture it in a few turns once we DoW him.
I think so far this has been mainly my monologue but turning it to a conversation would be nice.
Cahokia would offer a 2-4 turn side attraction from T0 when we'll be dropping Nukes & Paratroopers. As long as it's not taking a fortune it's worth it besides Hiawatha is on his way to happiness issues. Depending on how Hiawatha will react to our nuke we might have full grace period of time to ally those though I'd take La Venta asap just to be on the safe side

Last edited:
I am thinking we make peace, propose IG, and then hit Iroquois, America, and maybe even Shoshone with Nuclear Missiles on the turn of the vote.
Anything else I should definitely do during the next 10 turns besides what's mentioned in the T240-250 writeup?
Yes! If there are 6+ turns before WI vote, move diplomats to AIs which I did not bribe for WI vote. If you cannot buy WI vote for a reasonable price, they pay them to vote on the other resolution. It does not really matter which way they vote on the other resolution.
But then we took Spaceflight Pioneers, is that just a backup in case we can't get a CV?
I think that was for the GE. Is GFW or CN Tower still available?
There's is no rule about bulbing GMus as far as I can see unless it's a some sort base rule carrying over to every game without being mentioned…
Yes, it follows from No Bees, which we softened to one bulb and one bribe per era. But I might be the only one who understood that we had given ourself this limitation. That would explain why no one built the GMu Guild. Bulbing GMus from here on out is a cheesy/easy win, and I am all for it now.
I still disagree but if you can take & keep Canajoharie from T240 with a reasonable portion of the army intact without losing any other city I'll revise my stance & go hiding in hope of some L2P.
That is too good an offer! But I was just going to burn down Canajoharie, and actually do most of the advancing to our north. Is this still enough of a wager? I will also be curious to learn if DOW cancels WI vote bribe.

But don’t get me wrong, war with Washing was obviously the correct choice. I am a little embarrassed not to have seen that.
Ideology vote had very little importance...
I respectfully disagree. It will give us even more leverage than winning IG (which will be hard.)
The rule, as I understand it, only limits the immediate tech benefit to be one which is already known to someone else.
I am not clear on how to tell that reliably. Yes, the tech costs come down as AIs unlock them, but it seems to me that is not always apparent. For example, if one AI each (and only one AI) has unlocked each and every tech in a column, how is that distinguishable from zero AIs knowing the tech? (I understand that this was not the case with my bulbing Satellites, since none of the other AI were in the Information Era).
Do we want Chichen Itza?
I vote no. The hate (for wiping out an AI) makes the diplomacy too hard to manage.
Raze or puppet Ganiehke?
Liberate, rather obviously, to lessen our War Monger score.
Washy looks too far away to me to bother with an invasion of his territory.
Does he have any CS we can liberate? We would need a navy for that. I am ambivalent regarding a land war with Washington.
Iroquois are the next target but from the above discussion we need to wait to either build a bunch of fighters or nukes depending on opinion.
Never more than two fighters. Bombers might work, but I doubt it. If I were fighting Hiawatha it would be with Rocket Launchers. Or wait on Nuclear Missiles (Atom Bombs are not very good.)

But the plan from @Grendeldef also sounds good to me.

Last edited:
@raider980 — I just took a look @Grendeldef save. It’s too late for you to do anything more for the WI vote. Just cross your fingers!

Just two things:
  1. Make peace w/ Pacal very soon. If Hiawatha kills him while we are still at war with him, we will not have the option to recall him.
  2. Sell off the GMu Guild (in Rio) before the GMu spawns, which is soon. We do not want GMu until ten turns after NVC is done. I guess we could/should rebuild GMu Guild in two other cities, to get the tours out ASAP.

@raider980 — I just took a look @Grendeldef save. It’s too late for you to do anything more for the WI vote. Just cross your fingers!

Just two things:
  1. Make peace w/ Pacal very soon. If Hiawatha kills him while we are still at war with him, we will not have the option to recall him.
  2. Sell off the GMu Guild (in Rio) before the GMu spawns, which is soon. We do not want GMu until ten turns after NVC is done. I guess we could/should rebuild GMu Guild in two other cities, to get the tours out ASAP.
Yes, I noticed it was too late to do anything. But I think we'll get it; we have 26 guaranteed votes and Hiawatha's will go to the other proposal (I assume a bribe forces the AI to use all their votes), which leaves like 30something left. Washy should vote to ban Portugal since its his proposal so that doesn't leave enough peeps to vote against WI.
  1. Hmm, I didn't know that's how it worked. I'll make peace now.
  2. I don't get this business of selling Guilds but ok, I will sell it. Don't understand the part about rebuilding it in two cities though so I'll leave that up to someone else, I assume since we're selling it we don't need to start rebuilding it right away.

Only T252 and already a choice I don't know what to do with. Bomber upgrade: Logistics?, +2 Range?, +vs Cities? I've heard logistics is bad on planes because they may kill themselves.

Air Repair then Logistics. You don’t have to make the second attack! If you park a unit with heal next to the city, they should be fine.

The WI vote bribe only gets the core 4 (?) votes. The AI will spend their other votes as they wish, often countering the votes the player paid for. It can still be enough, and it might this time.

@Grendeldef — what did you do with the GE from Spaceship Pioneers? Do we even one WW in the cap?

And I definitely would have been able to take Canajoharie in ten turns. I would have been too scared to move until Pentagon finished.

Last edited:
Yes, it follows from No Bees, which we softened to one bulb and one bribe per era. But I might be the only one who understood that we had given ourself this limitation. That would explain why no one built the GMu Guild. Bulbing GMus from here on out is a cheesy/easy win, and I am all for it now.

I originally thought we had this rule but later didn't find it so I assumed it was skipped for speacially going for Cult which is tricky enough without bulbs. Other Guilds were late as well and without Broadway the necessity for early GMus is limited so it can argued to be enough to create some for CS quests. One thing though is sure, the lack of coherence so the game is full of could/should/would haves.
As a side note I find it interesting that selling buildings breaks immersion but selling Guilds somehow doesn't? And even then we still can't bulb GMus. I'm fine with that, too but I think it should still be included in the rules for each game.

That is too good an offer! But I was just going to burn down Canajoharie, and actually do most of the advancing to our north. Is this still enough of a wager? I will also be curious to learn if DOW cancels WI vote bribe.
And I definitely would have been able to take Canajoharie in ten turns. I would have been too scared to move until Pentagon finished.

Taking the first city isn't the issue here but what happens after that hence the keeping it -part. I assume Hiawatha's planes were hammering Portugal at the time so the response is delayed for few turns but I see no lossless advancement after Canajoharie while leaving the western parts practically undefended since there's no money to upgraded Frigates/Privateers nevermind the lack of land units. Also, how long do you think Hiawatha would've watched the Artie line without popping The Question?
I'm not claiming that keeping it is a good idea but for the benefit of this exercise it (probably) better illustrates the forthcoming problems with DoWing Hiawatha.
On top of that there's the obvious possibility of getting DoWed by Washy which would leave the troops around Tikal & Palenque somewhat stranded without an easy passage to withdraw or get to support by land units while Washy having two cities within range for planes.

Liberate, rather obviously, to lessen our War Monger score.

No, really no - that's not a position to have a hostile city. Warmonger penalty for that is a non-issue especially if we liberate Texcoco next turn.

Does he have any CS we can liberate? We would need a navy for that. I am ambivalent regarding a land war with Washington.

Cape Town, Vancouver & Valletta within range and we could return Kamudeka to Poca. Valletta being a bit tricky if we liberate Kamudeka instead of razing it I admit.

Yes, we'll have - making peace is not a prerequisite.

Only T252 and already a choice I don't know what to do with. Bomber upgrade: Logistics?, +2 Range?, +vs Cities? I've heard logistics is bad on planes because they may kill themselves.

Always Air Repair before Logistics as Beetle said.

Usually it's Bombardment I & II or Siege I & II depending on what one is doing or very rarely range for GWBs but always Air Repair as soon as it's available.

what did you do with the GE from Spaceship Pioneers? Do we even one WW in the cap?

T246

- GE in Forta for SOH

Having all the WWs in the same city is a bit unfortunate but Pentagon was a bit risky anyway and badly needed unless going pure Nukes later on, SOH equally risky @Brasilia even with the GE and with theming option it should be somewhere with multipliers which leaves Hubble but it was already halfway built. CNT should be within reach of other cities.

----

If we can't bulb GMs then there's an incentive to actually cap Chichen Itza, kill off Pacal & take the GWs he still has in case it's not too late for that but I'm still not convinced that it's a much better plan than all the rest as I was hoping to Lizzy & Hiawatha share a border. This might happen through Funchal as well, though.

Last edited:
Bad typo here:
I definitely would not have been able to take Canajoharie in ten turns. War with Washington was very much the better choice.

At this point, I say save all the GMu for ten turns after NVC. Early game did not go well (with missing Sistine Chapel and Broadway) and then we even missed themeing SOH.

Last edited:
Aah, now it makes more sense as a whole but is far less ambitious :)

Speaking of GMus I think we could fiddle with rules a bit if we are going for Culture in future endeavours but on the other hand I think one should always leave some room for improvement and it looks we have excelled in this department.
Anyway, I'm expecting interesting final turns and as a general advice to Raider - don't be afraid of screwing up as it tends to take fun out of stuff and there's nothing that can prevent us winning in some way now.

I'm only going to play 5 turns this round, but you all can keep playing 10. The turns are very slow and my fps is so low its hurting my eyes lol. And I even unbloated the file. I'm glad you all like war but I prefer the stacks of doom in earlier Civ encarnations. Figuring out how to move all these troops with one unit per tile is taxing. But I got to cap two cities in 5 turns so pretty cool.

T250. Units converge on Texcoco, attacking the units surrounding it. Moving army toward America.

Interim. Pentagon finished. Upgrade a bunch of units. Iroquois capture Chichen Itza.

T251.
  • Pedro II completes Manhattan Project, oh that's us.
  • Riga wants Catholocism, how convenient; we oblige and convert them.
  • Caravan, Rio - London.
  • Liberate Texcoco.
Interim. England denounces The Aztec. Monte asks for a DoF, must decline. Hiawatha stole some of our land north of BH - our uranium! Riga glad to be Catholic, we're allied.

T252. Discover Nuclear Fusion, start Telecom then on to Internet.

Interim. Funchal captured by Hiawatha; Portugal is out of the game. We lose some money on cancelled trades.

T253. Manaus finishes Hotel, starts Museum. Washy has an atom bomb in Tlatcoco. Our army is hitting the city, hoping not to get nuked. Copper to Monte.

Interim.
  • Ur captured by Washy. Cape Town liberated by England, then immediately captured back by America.
  • Great Musician born - friends with Kabul; darn I forgot to sell the MuG.
  • Hiawatha completes Apollo Program.
  • Arrggh, idiot, our GPr captured by Panama.

T254.
  • UN is in session. What happened? The other proposal disappeared. Oh, I guess because Portugal is dead, no need to embargo them. Bad news for WI, now there's no other choice to vote for/against.
  • Capture and puppet Tlatelcoco.

Interim. WI for Order is passed! The Inca have adopted Freedom. Cape Town keeps going back and forth between England and America.

Notes:
  • I kept Tlatelcoco because it was only 7 unhappiness to puppet.
  • A couple of cities desire Wine but a bunch more have only one turn left in their current WLtKD so probably best to wait to trade for it.
  • America has at least 2 Atom Bombs. Not sure what he's waiting for.

Spoiler T255 Home territory :
T255 Home territory.jpg

Spoiler T255 Eastern Front :
Eastern Front.jpg

Attachments

• Pedro II_0255 AD-1725.Civ5Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Top Bottom