New Leaders Spreadsheet

Is anyone else worried about Pocatello's expansion level? Coupled with his UA, it has the potential to be...annoying to say the least. :undecide:

Nice work, FeiLing. :) That's definitely helpful for the image.

But, for anybody viewing it in Excel, simply use "Freeze Panes" when selecting the top-left corner (cell D4) and the Leader/Description cells will stay in place as you scroll around. I noted this little tip at the bottom of the spreadsheet; it's a neat trick.

http://spreadsheets.about.com/od/excel101/ss/freeze_pane.htm

Kind of surprised that the new entries they introduced with BnW still just have a flat "5" for all leaders. Anybody else find this disappointing?

Thank you Barathor, you are credit to team! :)

This is great, thanks for uploading.

I haven't played the XP yet but I am a bit concerned by Gustavus' War flavour being so high. This seems very weird. His entire UA is based on peace, for god's sake!

Many players have adopted (with great success, by the sound of it) a strategy of heavy warmongering with Sweden, dropping off all the excess Generals & Admirals for boosting City-state relationships - befriend a few civs, declare a mutual war on their enemies and devastate them with the Swedish unique units, then pop the generals on a CS.

Kind of surprised that the new entries they introduced with BnW still just have a flat "5" for all leaders. Anybody else find this disappointing?

Disappointing, yes. Surprising, no.

Top Bottom