VGL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quote: What happens when there is a tie?
    It's specified in the duma operation rules. A bill needs 50%+1 vote to be voted. Right now Duma has 6 members, so 4 members are required for a bill to be voted.
    A look into the chat logs has revealed several misunderstandings about the game, so I will answer them here personally.

1. The PoD is 1975. It quite clearly says this in the OP, second paragraph.

2. No Nazis will be allowed in Germany whatsoever. There is no way to get around this within the confines of the PoD.

3. A history will be required.

"Civ444: I can say that Hitler was a democratic person because its a alternative universe"

No you can't.

"Civ444: what about saying that the apertied never happened if was playing as south africa"

You can't. It violates the PoD.

"Civ444: And there isn't any Point of Divergence because it isn't in the OP"

It quite clearly says 1975 in the second paragraph of the OP.
    1: I don't know.
    2: Dictators aren't elected, else it is a republic
    3: The dicator would be the prime minister
    4: Tsar would be a ceremonial figure
    You can create whatever party you want. However, I can accept it only if it is constitutional (article 1 of the constitution).
    Sorry for not answering your question in IOT chat, my chat crashed and I missed the message.

Yes, I am an American :p
    You should support your Yugoslavian allies and avoid making peace with the Roman "Emperor:" deal with the merceneries and set a route via the Pacific towards Turkey. However you first need to bypass the issue of the Suez Canal which is controlled by Meghreb, then there is the Meghreb entrance itself. We will need to set a operates.
    hi, check the latest update in Tryst with Destiny. The next two updates are vital and your decision will be needed for saving Persia.
    ... Because I'm not going to hand over the game just because you want to start doing it. Whoever makes a story almost always is the main character
    Let me clarify: At this point, I plan on writing that your character is going to create his own state. After that, I will do many things to stop you. If they fail, I will war you, and I will win. I'm not doing that because I don't like you, I'm doing that because you're not the main character of the story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom