[LH]Realistic George W. Bush

Hello All!!!

This one turned out IMMENSELY better than i had expected! This is our Faithful Leader done in Civ4!! He is based on Roosevelt and uses his animations. You may notice a couple of very very minor arifacts with his eyelashes and mouth, but i did my best to remove them :) (shouldn't be a problem)
The crowning achievement for me in this artwork is the Texture. It is taken right off the Presidents real face!

Please find a home for our Prez, but don't forget to mention me in your mod's credits for my effort! :D

download

HOLY COW...:wow: this one is a crowning achievement in all aspects!!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

This is a great job, I was laughing at first, but I'll take your hard work seriously. ;)

Is it just me or does it seem like we are getting an unusual number of really innovative leaderheads lately?

Ja, We've organized a LH making private forum for all of us too. :D (the best is yet to come :p )

^LOL!!!
I gave this LH 5 stars. :D And since there's no way in hell I'm making Reagen for GO you mind as well go ahead. :p

WOW! THIS IS CRAZY!

Spectacular work Garret. Extremely impressive. Just wow.

:goodjob:

Don't thank me yet. Now that you seem to have learned the skills you need, maybe you can do something to make Teuta look more like that statue (changing her clothing) ;)

Top Bottom