CHUCK NORRIS final!!!@%^$#^

HIII-YA! :ninja:

This is a final remake of Chuck Norris Unit. Before, Robo Magic Man had done a reskin of a modern worker, but back in those days, there wasnt the KFM konverter to easily add animations to units. So i based the new skin on Robo Magic Man's old skin(where have you been bro?) and the modern worker, as well as attack and fortify animations from the Jaguar Warrior.
Thanks to Esemjay for his Konverter!!

here are some chuck norris jokes randomly selected to get you in the right mood for this unit.
Spoiler :

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris used live ammunition during all shoot-outs. When a director once said he couldn't, he replied, "Of course I can, I'm Chuck Norris," and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Chuck Norris.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.

On the 7th day, God rested.... Chuck Norris took over.

When his martial arts prowess fails to resolve a situation, Chuck Norris plays dead. When playing dead doesn't work, he plays zombie.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris.

Scientists used to believe that diamond was the world's hardest substance. But then they met Chuck Norris, who gave them a roundhouse kick to the face so hard, and with so much heat and pressure, that the scientists turned into artificial Chuck Norris.

God offered Chuck Norris the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined for super strength roundhouse ability.

When Chuck Norris was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a KFC.

Chuck Norris drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

You will need to modify the xml to make sure that this unit has the ability to attack, even though most workers cannot.

Please give me credit for my work, and always beware the roundhouse kick!
:lol:

download

Attachments

• norris.jpg
    norris.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,024
Lovely d(^_^)b

The Bruce Lee worker would beat the c#*& out of the Chuck Norris worker.

No, no, this can't work. It would be totally unbalanced. Why not just create a button that, when pressed, lets the player win the game?

:goodjob:

Ok, I think there's some confusion here. I've already got Chuck Norris (the old version) in my game, so is this file supposed to replace it, or does is replace the modernworker files (as the folder that it extracts to would suggest).

it does, but for a mod, you would want to create a separate unit, with stats and whatnot. you want to be really careful with the art defines xml :)

Conan the governer of california is my favoured :D

Top Bottom