Votes: 7 10.9%
  • sell it

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • hand it in

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

kristopherb

Protective/Charismatic
my friend foiund a £300 phone on the bus it was low battery and by the look's of it was a contract phone.

If you "gave it in" (where to I have no clue), the chances of the owner finding it are very slim. The person who's lost it would not know where to go to see if somebody has given it in as well.

I suppose you could give it in to the bus company, however. Giving it in is the best thing to do, to get God off your back.

The easiest thing would be to ring one of the numbers on the phone and say you'd found the phone on a bus, and if they'd like to tell their friend so that they can collect it. That is, if your friend wants to hand it in...

The easiest thing would be to ring one of the numbers on the phone and say you'd found the phone on a bus, and if they'd like to tell their friend so that they can collect it. That is, if your friend wants to hand it in...

aye thats what i do but my friend is detreminded to keep it.

Well send it off to get unlocked (ebay £10) then sell it or keep it yourself. They will have insurance and be able to get the money back anyway.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I kept it... Would feel too guilty.

Hmm... here in Romania I wouldn't give it, some guy from the police would take it for himself, or the driver of the bus. ;)

Hmm... here in Romania I wouldn't give it, some guy from the police would take it for himself, or the driver of the bus. ;)
Yeah, same thing in my country.
It's basically, "ooh, is this a new phone for me? :mischief: "

@kristopherb: what would it matter? can you actually sell it for 300 pounds?

I would smash it. Becuase I like smashing things. Especially expensive eletronic things that belong to other people.

Romania! I want to live there...sometime...in the distant future...perhaps when I am terminally ill...

Yeah, same thing in my country.
It's basically, "ooh, is this a new phone for me? :mischief: "

@kristopherb: what would it matter? can you actually sell it for 300 pounds?

the can be bought form the internet for around £300

How much $ is 300 euros.

Top Bottom