1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] 1.0.12.9 Lost view of Great Works

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by NorthNovas, May 3, 2021.

1. NorthNovas

NorthNovas Chieftain

There appears to be a bug adding a Heroic Relic. I am sure this the cause as there is no event log I was able to duplicate the process. After an archeological dig and the relic placed in the Great Works. The next archeological find added from a civilization or barbarian locked out the Great Works. Clicking the icon or short key W would not let you view the Great Works. On a third trial I skipped the Heroic Relic and was able to add and view the Great Works through the rest of the gameplay with the other archeological finds added. There maybe an issue with Heroic Relics?

2. Kotofei

Kotofei Chieftain

I was able to replicate this bug on 1.0.12.9 with Heroes mode disabled. It's unclear what caused the great works screen to stop working.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  3. TheCloakedEvil

TheCloakedEvil Chieftain

I've had this happen, and I tried to start new games with various DLC's removed, including going all down to the base game, no DLC, no mods, and none of my games have access to great works anymore.