• Warrior Code: Golden Age length reverted to 1/2 length

Religions
• Inquisitors can now properly trigger inquisitions

Wonders
• Colosseum: fixed several errors preventing it from working
• Jetavanramaya: Golden Age length reverted to 1/2 length
• Nazca Lines: grants a Great Spy instead of a Spy

Improvements
• Pollution no longer removed when building one polluting improvement over another
• Removed a debugging message whenever improvements are built

Misc
• Fixed several errors with Golden Age length calculations
• Fixed an error when placing cities using advanced start
• Fixed an error that could cause certain civics to not function for some players
• Fixed an error when playing maps with preselected civics or improvements​

There are 3 files, replace the existing versions in the following locations:

1) /History Rewritten/Assets/Python/CvEventManager.py
2) /History Rewritten/Assets/Python/HR.py
3) /History Rewritten/Assets/XML/Text/HR_Traits_CIV4GameText.xml

Applying this patch shouldn't break any games in progress, but let me know if it does.

EDIT: Patch updated 25th July 2013

Attachments

• HR1.20patch5.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 366
Warrior Code now give me a golden age of 11turns, how does it happen? 4×2(saga speed)×1.5(world wonder)=12turns?

No issue.
Warrior Code gives 8 for me.
8 x 2(Saga) x 50/100 = 8 Turns
With Humane Trait
+ (8 x 2 x 50/100) = 16 Turns

Unless you have some buildings which increase GA length.

I noticed in 1.19 that if you get a Great General via being first to Logistics or from building the Brandenburg Gate wonder, then the Warrior Code GA will be one turn shorter than when you generate one through combat.

I noticed in 1.19 that if you get a Great General via being first to Logistics or from building the Brandenburg Gate wonder, then the Warrior Code GA will be one turn shorter than when you generate one through combat.

That's the case! I generate the GG via discovering logistics

That's the case! I generate the GG via discovering logistics

I think it's due to rounding. Will investigate, assuming I don't scrap that bonus.

I think it's due to rounding. Will investigate, assuming I don't scrap that bonus.

I think the reason maybe we get a GG first before the turn end, and the golden age start, what I see in the next turn is 1 turn of golden age has passes

Applied the patch and started a new Odyssey-speed game as Sejong (Humane/Progressive). Built the Mausoleum, then the Korean UW to start my first golden age... which will last for 72(!) turns?! I was expecting 36 turns.

Then, during the AI's turn, I got a Python error (screenshots below), though I think that's unrelated to the golden age.

Attachments

• 72 Turn Golden Age?!.jpg
    72 Turn Golden Age?!.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Screen shot 2013-06-12 at 3.57.18 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-12 at 3.57.18 PM.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 208
  • Screen shot 2013-06-12 at 3.57.24 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-12 at 3.57.24 PM.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Screen shot 2013-06-12 at 3.57.26 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-12 at 3.57.26 PM.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 195
Applied the patch and started a new Odyssey-speed game as Sejong (Humane/Progressive). Built the Mausoleum, then the Korean UW to start my first golden age... which will last for 72(!) turns?! I was expecting 36 turns.

It should be 60 turns: 24 standard length, another 24 for the Mausoleum (+100%) and then another 12 for the Humane trait (+50%).

Then, during the AI's turn, I got a Python error (screenshots below), though I think that's unrelated to the golden age.

That's another Colosseum bug, triggered whenever you build a unit in the city that doesn't have an Unique equivalent somewhere in game. I neglected to indent a block of code correctly in the bug fix.

I'll get a fix up for both these issues shortly.

It should be 60 turns: 24 standard length, another 24 for the Mausoleum (+100%) and then another 12 for the Humane trait (+50%).
Unless you've changed it, the Mausoleum should only give +50%.
That's another Colosseum bug, triggered whenever you build a unit in the city that doesn't have an Unique equivalent somewhere in game. I neglected to indent a block of code correctly in the bug fix.
This is particularly odd, as I don't believe the Colosseum has been built yet.

Unless you've changed it, the Mausoleum should only give +50%.

Ah you're right, thought it was +100% for some reason. So yes, in the above situation the total length should have been 48 turns.

This is particularly odd, as I don't believe the Colosseum has been built yet.

It might be triggering whenever a unit is built. Anyway, the patch in the first post has been updated with fixes for both these issues.

Patch updated 13th June 2013

Applied the patch, reloaded from a pre-GA autosave. Upon completing the UW I entered a 60 turn golden age. Shorter, but still longer than it should be.

pPlayer.getGoldenAgeLength() takes into account XML modifiers from buildings etc

Same game as previous report, completed the National Sports League quest and took the free golden age reward. This time the length is the correct 48 turns instead of the 60 turns I got for building my UW. Not sure why they produced different results (Python vs XML triggered?).

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-06-16 at 12.26.20 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-16 at 12.26.20 AM.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 193
Pretty sure I know what the problem is, just haven't had a chance to test or fix it due to whole family being ill.

Try this file and see if it fixes the aforementioned golden age length issues.

Attachments

• CvEventManager.py.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 165
Patch updated 24th June 2013

Hi Xyth,

Not sure if this has been reported already or if it's working as intended, but after updating to 1.20 I cannot give any promotions to my Battering Rams even though they have the XP. I can upload a save later if you need it.

Top Bottom