1.52 Patch Available

Thank you for answering my concerns Speed Bump:). It is nice being able to talk to people like you.

The count:

55 fixes

36 changes

14 additions

You guys at Firaxis are truly miracle workers. Awesome job! :goodjob:

Also, I noticed you caught quite a few of the bugs I found:D. It is nice to know you read our posts and stuff also I scanned through and I can't find where it says you Firaxians fixed the AI knowing the resources bug me, Kolyana, and Psyringe found and with other people made a whole 10 page description with tests and stuff on it in my sig. (I bet it is in there but I am bad at noticing stuff in that much writing so just a simple yes or no will suffice:)).

xGBox said:
I think I found the first bug:

Where in actuality is the Battle for East Asia MOD? The scenario asks for it, but it does not exist. The map design looked great but I started off with a settler with 60 turns to go. :lol:
So there's a WorldBuilderSave but no mod folder associated with it?

xGBox said:
The count:

55 fixes

36 changes

14 additions

You guys at Firaxis are truly miracle workers. Awesome job! :goodjob:

That's just the "big" stuff. I pulled out a lot of the other stuff that didn't seem as important. The real count is higher. Thank Soren, Moose, and Dan McGarry for most of it. :)
-BC

Trip said:
So there's a WorldBuilderSave but no mod folder associated with it?
Yeah, I guess the mod is supposed to be located at Mods/Battle for East Asia but it never came with the patch, just the WorldBuilderSave.

xGBox said:
Yeah, I guess the mod is supposed to be located at Mods/Battle for East Asia but it never came with the patch, just the WorldBuilderSave.

Yeah, we found that too late. I'll get Trip to post the files for that soon - probably after the holidays.
-BC

well thanx for the info Speed Bump... now to go rip appart my mod and reconfigure it with some of the changes that will effect it...

Guess a new version is gona be released earlier then I had planned :p

Speed Bump said:
Yeah, we found that too late. I'll get Trip to post the files for that soon - probably after the holidays.
-BC
Well, in the meantime you guys can admire my map anyways. ;)

hey, will the patch repair the files that were changed from harkonen patch?
thanks =]

The changes made with this patch will be applied even if you have his 'mod' - you need to change nothing to get things to work with the new version.

One of the changes in 1.52 is that new languages are now possible. I await the mods that will convert this game to Klingon.

From the new Global Defines:
Code:
<Define>
		<DefineName>NUM_LANGUAGES</DefineName>
		<iDefineIntVal>8</iDefineIntVal>
	</Define>

Merry Christmas Firaxis, thanks for the hard work.

The patch really looks good (at 25%) but you still haven't answered my question: Did you fix the Ai seeing all the resources or not Trip (or company)?

A Merry Christmas indeed...
To Firaxis and the CivCom!!!

Top Bottom