Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Colossian, Jun 28, 2007.
29. You like to pay money for Official Mod Pack for $29.99.
What doest that mean? And you already decided that corporations will be nerfed without every playing BtS. (corperations?-I suppose you mean corporations- might as well mean cooperations)
That's not in the epic game.
Warlords, which I bought, didn't have any new technologies. So these are indeed unique for the Beyond the Sword expansion pack.
If you don't like all of the features they are giving to you, which is including Warlords, then don't buy it. You're just an example of a person who will never be satisfied. We don't need a pointless thread to hear you rant.
Yes it is. You can mod it in.
Most about this expansion looks exceptional! My only gripes are:
* We got privateers, but I still miss the coastal raiding pirates from Civ 1-2
* No new resources (I want seals, peat, tobacco and rubber back!)
* No new terrain improvements!
* No new animals (how about crocodiles, snakes, sharks and giant squids?)
* I also miss some military units (Dreadnought, biplane, Super Battleship, Super Carrier)
* More naval/air promotions (Torpedo, Carpet Bomber, ASW, AA)
If a wolf has Strength 1, how much strength would a snake have? And what should a shark do? Ram your boats until they sink?
Moderator Action: Troll/spam thread, closed.
Folks that wonder why no mods closed it, in the future please use the 'report post' function instead of making a post asking why no mods have closed it yet.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
Separate names with a comma.