10 reasons why I won't buy BTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this guy read ANYTHING about BTS? I don't mind hearing why somebody won't buy a product I think looks cool, but at least do some research, give it some thought. This . . . was barely worth replying to. I'm sorry I had to read it.

1. No new maps
2. No fix for Air and Naval unit warfare
3. No fix for Unit production cost (it's too low)
4. No graphic speed enhancement
5. No better AI
6. No new tile improvements (ex. Land/Water minefield, No new resources, etc)
7. No new religions
8. No new civics
9. No support Win-Lose-Dis system for Multiplayers (Unofficial Ladder report system is ridiculous)
10. No new patch for Warlords

P.S.
11. No CANADA

1) I honestly think there are enough map types in the game so each one is not the same.
2) Have you read any of the previews, they added new promotions to aircraft and added a new system to deal with air combat. Naval Ships will now fight over trade routes which will make them more important
3) I think the production rate for units is fine, and if i do complain, it's because they are produced too slowly.
4) They have made the graphics better, more slick.
5) They are using Blakes better AI mod
6) Again, do we need any more resources, i remember civ 3 when there was a massive race to get all 4 stratagic resources in the late game and now there are only 2, making the game fairer by reducing the number of players that can't build certain units.
7) Again I think any more religions might upset game balance, also with the new corporation system, which is similar in the way religions work, they just have different effects, you can keep spreading your religion and corporations to gain influnce in the world.
8) What new civics would you add?
9) I let someone else answer this!
10) Again what to you mean by this?
PS 11) Canada is not a great power, live with it, yes it is a great nation, but it has never really changed the shape of the world we live in today.

1. No new maps
5. No better AI
7. No new religions
8. No new civics
9. No support Win-Lose-Dis system for Multiplayers (Unofficial Ladder report system is ridiculous)

P.S.
11. No CANADA

Who gives a darn.

???
7. Why more religions? They're all the same, seems to be more than enough of them. Also, one word... Corporations.
Yes, corporations seem to be play the role that religions played earlier in the game. And speaking of earlier in the game, the Apostolic Palace will also give new weight to the religions.

Geee, and not even a single point about HRE being in?

I'd post 10 reasons why I don't care why you wouldn't buy BtS, but can't be arsed.

I'd post 10 reasons why I don't care why you wouldn't buy BtS, but can't be arsed.

10 Reasons Why I don't Care Why Martinus doesn't Care why Colossian wouldn't buy BtS

1. Well… it's hard to think of anything. I just don’t care, that’s it. No particular reason.
2-10. ditto

PS

11. No CANADA perhaps?

You guys are proving yourself to be a bunch of village idiots by replying to satire like you are....

1. No new maps
5. No better AI
7. No new religions
8. No new civics

P.S.
11. No CANADA

1) look in the new maps scripts section
2) no research
3) and effects the game. how?
4) yet again no research
5) yet again no research
6) and effects the game. how?
7) and effects the game. how?
8) for once i agree but it easly be modded
9) :huh:
10) BTS is the Patch
11) and effects the game. how?

No patch for warlords? Warlords suxed if you ask me. The second expansions
(Civ3/4) were lame o . Hoping BTS will be like Conquests (in its completion of it's original formula).

Um... new religions? What else do you want? Scientology? A lot of dumb complaints if you ask me.

Actually, General Polytheism (for the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians) and Zoroastrianism come to mind as new religions, but I'm sure those can be modded in..

As for this whole thread, it's hilarious guys! And that includes the original poster.. :lol:

Q: What's a good sign for the quality of an expansion pack?

A: You see someone struggling to find reasons against buying it, and failing hard because he can only come up with reasons that are either factually wrong, or plain silly to begin with.

cant believe so many post in a troll thread

... ups, why i'm posting here??

This is the kind of person that will wait a few months for the reviews and patches to come in and then buy it. New members, Review your homework now ;)

11. No editor
12. No fixed landarty

...but on the other side may be I buy it, so that I can tell you how bad it really is.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom