• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

2010 CFC Fantasy MLB Thread

CG & slams don't do it for me, but then I don't like "fluky" stats.

Did we have a date in mind for the draft yet ? El J mentioned the 1st, but as that's tomorrow, I think that's probably not going to happen...

nah, i had it set for the 27th i think. it was just a placeholder, really. we'll need to nail down a date though. any sat or sun would work for me except the 13-14 weekend.

to do list:

finalize the scoring
confirm a draft date
get the remaining gm's in place

My preference would be a Sunday, either the 21st or the 27th. The 14th won't work, and Saturdays are looking to be pretty busy for me coming up.

As for finalizing the stats, it'd be nice to keep some continued discussion going on this. I've made my points and am sticking to them until someone can convince me otherwise that another way is better. Also we need to round out the owners. We have what, 9 now? Twelve would be much better, though I also don't want filler teams that aren't going to show up after the first week either.

If there's still room I'm in.

If ya'll need another, I am willing to participate again this year. I made it to the tournament last year, though I did not update my team anymore much somewhere around the summer; I really did not like the CBS Sportsline format, which didn't help. I can assure you that I will be active the whole year again like I have been before. I've been in at least one CFC Yahoo! league before, so I've been at this for a while.

hi pace :) welcome back.

this makes it 12. i say we lock it in w/ this number. we may be able to accommodate more if need be but for the time being, 12 will surely suffice.

El-J
reigning champ Backwards Logic
Lambert Simnel
classical hero
dgfred
illram
Strider
Sanabas
King of Town
Whomp
grahamiam
pacesplace

please pm to me your email address and i'll get you all onto the yahoo site. from there, we'll iron out the scoring details. also need to confirm a draft date. weekends seem to be the consensus too. sat or sun is alright by me...

Whomper (yes, insanely short on time, bud :) will check in at the sg thread), grahamiam, and sanabas, you're all in now :cool: this weekend, i'll help get the final push for the stats ready. i'll try and propose something that incorporates a little of everything (if possible). we can make final judgments at that point...

last weekend in march is ok w/ everyone? if so, state which day and a round-about time. thanks all.

Saturday 27th about 3pm East Coast would be fine for me. Actually, if the draft takes about 2-3 hours, then any start time up until about 5pm would work.

I get home from Vegas at 3:20 CST on Sunday. I don't want to mess up everyone else so I'll try and set up for auto draft.

Top Bottom