34 Civs DLL (for YnAEMP)

The leader scene fix for civs above 22 doesn't work for me, or well it partially does.. it works for official civs only, they have the 2d static screen, but custom civs show some painting of a garden or something, probably a wonder splash page, but I can't remember which one.. is it common/supposed to be like that, or am I doing something wrong?

It would be impossible the add 1 fix for all custom made civs (since the leader load screen has to lead to a specific location) i.e. the leader fix works for standard civs. There's an easy workaround this though: just select all custom civs you want in first, and make sure any civ above the 22 civ limit is a standard civ. ;)

I noticed that too. If the game takes long, leader screens will present a 'zoomed in' picture. (Save and reload seems to fix it again.) Certain civs don't load a leader screen at all, but simply a generic background. And what civs get a fixed leader screen seems totally random; it doesn't start after civ 22, as I thought earlier.

Hey Gedemon,

I have loved your map packs -- they are great!

I was wondering if the 28 or 34 civs were compatible with mac at this time. I saw in a previous post that if you had the course code it could happen quite a while ago. are the 28 civs workable with the large earth?

Thanks,

I can't get it to work. Every time I select MODS, choose them, and click Next, the game crashes. Any thoughts?

its doesnt work for me,i tried using from workshop and download from here but everytime i enter ynaemp setup its just allow 22 civ.any suggestion?

Use this instead - just follow the steps explained on the site with the download link. There's a 43 civ and a 62 civ dll included in the same download as well.

Use this instead - just follow the steps explained on the site with the download link. There's a 43 civ and a 62 civ dll included in the same download as well.

Hi, Im completely unexperienced in this field, but trying to work my way to a good mod combination. I managed to make a few working on YnAEMP Giant Earth TSL as Russia Conquest of Siberia, but I cant get the Whoward DLL 34 that you ve just linked to work. I red his instructions to load first the DLL Various - 34 civ and then the Diplomacy Civ4 but as I install it in Civ5, it keeps on saying the version of the game doesnt support this DLL mod. How is it now with Gedemon DLL, it works? Anyone tried recently? Possible to combine any Civ4 Diplomacy mod? Thanks!

i cant open world congress with this mod runing,now im stuck with assign delegates,is there any fix for this?

Quick fix.

Locate the file LeagueOverview.lua (typically in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\Popups) and change the line
Code:
	for iPlayer = 0, GameDefines.MAX_MAJOR_CIVS - 1, 1 do
to
Code:
	for iPlayer = 0, math.min(22, GameDefines.MAX_MAJOR_CIVS) - 1, 1 do

I need a bit of help. I downloaded the leader fixes for G&K and BNW and enabled them into my game, but several of the leader screens remain 2D and static. Is there any way to fix this? Mind you, I have downloaded the latest versions of the map and the fixes. Thanks.

EDIT:
Oh wait, the file fixes BLANK diplomacy screens and replaces them with a static screen. It's supposed to be that way. Apologies....

Top Bottom