8.1x Bugs Thread

There really seems to be a problem with resource changing. When my horses changed to nightmares due to hell terrain and I sanctify this tile, they always change back to cows - the horses are gone forever.

The process of getting the Courage promotion seems also to have a quirk. Let me give you an example: One of my warriors got an event where he got Empower I-V and the Golem promotion. Because of this, he was no longer a living unit. So it was not possible for him to get the Courage promotion by an Adept with Spirit I. But when a Mage cast Hope in a city, my Warrior DID got the Courage promotion.

yes because the promotion applied by buildings don't care about if units are alive, they only care about unitcombat.

should be possible to make undead promotion block courage, valor, etc.

My game crashes frequently when I click on the civics tab. Usually doesn't if I click on it right after loading the game.

BUG changes don't seem to stay in effect. I'm having to turn off the shortcut reminder and unique city background every time I start the game.

Text problem with the "In a Bright Land" links:

The links for part 3 point to "LEADER_ALEXI". There is not LEADER_ALEXI tag, just LEADER_KORRINA.

Sephi,

If you didnt catch this one, let me know and I will put it on my To-Do.

Text problem with the "In a Bright Land" links:

The links for part 3 point to "LEADER_ALEXI". There is not LEADER_ALEXI tag, just LEADER_KORRINA.

LEADER_ALEXI is the cause of the bug, it should have been LEADER_ALEXIS, I did a find and replace in the Bright Land (file) and there were 16 occurences.

the leader name is LEADER_KORINNA (see definition in Leaderheadinfos in scions module)

Is it normal for non-Lanun civs to have the create pirate cove option available on work boats after fishing has been researched? If not, Elijah (Calabim minor leader) does. Not sure if it works, but it appeared clickable, will try it after I'm back home from work. >.>

I think there is a problem with the close border detection. I created a new game and explored the world. i get a malus with every player, although they are far away. i think it is contrary as it schould be, because in later games the malus is higher the farer away the player is.

There really seems to be a problem with resource changing. When my horses changed to nightmares due to hell terrain and I sanctify this tile, they always change back to cows - the horses are gone forever.

to have nightmares or sheut stone, it has to be hell terrain, if you sanctify it, or it turns back to regular terrain due to your alignment and a low armageddon count, the resources revert to regular resources.

You misunderstood me. Horse resources will correctly transform into nightmares when hell terrain is spreading. But if I use 'Sanctify', these nightmares transform always back to cows - you will never get back your horses. This is the problem.

You misunderstood me. Horse resources will correctly transform into nightmares when hell terrain is spreading. But if I use 'Sanctify', these nightmares transform always back to cows - you will never get back your horses. This is the problem.

That's because it's not currently possible to track what the resource was originally. Code could be added for it, but it doesn't exist yet.

OOS every turn (usually mid to late game - but problem is MAF on reload for me at least but not my human opponent, how can I improve?)

Could be linked to balseraph mirroring? not sure. attached is save game

Attachments

• VOTE_AD-0192.CivBeyondSwordSave
    696.8 KB · Views: 60
Still playing 8.11:

- txt_key_building_tree_of_life_pedia missing
- vampires cannot be upgraded to phalanxes, although champions can
- some Mazatl do not look very lizard like: chariots, arquebus

Top Bottom