8.1x Bugs Thread

The Esus Recon units' mask button shows slightly erratic behaviour. Mask will sometimes be grayed out after shift-selecting several units (even when all of them are eligible to mask this turn). If you then select a single unit it will still be grayed out. However, if you force-ungroup them (button with the split-arrows) it will then work again.

I'm on version 8.10

Playing 8.10 multiplayer, we're experiencing a large number of OOS errors, enough to make the game unplayable.

The OOS appears to be related to Civic changes--anytime any one of us goes into anarchy, we get an OOS. We also get OOS at other times, which may be when the AI changes civics. This appears to be related to anarchy specifically, not just civic changes, as the one human player who was Spiritual did not cause OOS when changing civics.

Ranged combat is off; No New Civs is checked; we all did Play Now before starting the game.

Sephi,

Testing as the Jotnar WM8.11, The Protectors of Erebus have made contact with me. The Text in the Diplomatic Screen is missing. Searching through the FFHplus/Corporations folder and specifically the Corp_Civ4LeaderHeadInfos, I am having trouble picking up the diplomatic files/system. This looks different then the last time I tried to work on a AI_Diplo problem??

Sephi,

Testing as the Jotnar WM8.11, The Protectors of Erebus have made contact with me. The Text in the Diplomatic Screen is missing. Searching through the FFHplus/Corporations folder and specifically the Corp_Civ4LeaderHeadInfos, I am having trouble picking up the diplomatic files/system. This looks different then the last time I tried to work on a AI_Diplo problem??

textanswers are defined in
normalmodules\FFHPLUS\newleaders\FFHPlus_Civ4DiplomacyInfos.xml
The factions from the noble Houses have no definitions yet though.

textanswers are defined in
normalmodules\FFHPLUS\newleaders\FFHPlus_Civ4DiplomacyInfos.xml
The factions from the noble Houses have no definitions yet though.

Ok, then that probably needs to be put on a To-Do list somewhere... ;o)

For some reason this was the first "NO TEXT" incident, I have had contact with the others previously I think.

Ok, then that probably needs to be put on a To-Do list somewhere... ;o)

For some reason this was the first "NO TEXT" incident, I have had contact with the others previously I think.

After posting my original post, I went "away" for a few minutes, and had left the game running at the original contact screen. After reading your reply post, I went ahead and clicked to the next screen, which did display a text. This told me it was partially working, so i went ahead and inserted a placeholder tag, copying the bannor-first contact entry, since the music was tagged to bannor as well.

So there is a placeholder now. i will do the same on any others i come across if that is ok.

After posting my original post, I went "away" for a few minutes, and had left the game running at the original contact screen. After reading your reply post, I went ahead and clicked to the next screen, which did display a text. This told me it was partially working, so i went ahead and inserted a placeholder tag, copying the bannor-first contact entry, since the music was tagged to bannor as well.

So there is a placeholder now. i will do the same on any others i come across if that is ok.

I have added Diplotext for Protectors/Traders/Risen now. Easier to do it all at once than step by step ;)

I never seem to be able to upgrade my assassins to shadows, even after researching guilds and making sure council of Esus has been spread to that city. Am I missing something here?

Playing 8.10 multiplayer, we're experiencing a large number of OOS errors, enough to make the game unplayable.

The OOS appears to be related to Civic changes--anytime any one of us goes into anarchy, we get an OOS. We also get OOS at other times, which may be when the AI changes civics. This appears to be related to anarchy specifically, not just civic changes, as the one human player who was Spiritual did not cause OOS when changing civics.

Ranged combat is off; No New Civs is checked; we all did Play Now before starting the game.

there was an issue with default values for the new civic category mssing. I can't remember if that was already fixed in 8.10 or not. Can't really think of anything else that could cause OOS when switching civics.

Text problem with the "In a Bright Land" links:

The links for part 3 point to "LEADER_ALEXI". There is not LEADER_ALEXI tag, just LEADER_KORRINA.

Nightwatch can't get the archery promotion, even with drill one. Did not check to see if this was with all archery units. They do get it from the arrow tower, however.

The three-toad Frogs:
I got the Frog Legs event, which gives a source of Toads.
They turned into Pigs.
I went into the World Builder and changed them to the first Toad resource.
They turned into Sheep.
I went into the WB and changed them to the second Toad resource.
I couldn't build a Pasture.
I went into the WB and took off the Swamp.
I still couldn't build a Pasture.
I went into the WB and took off the Deep Jungle.
I still couldn't build a Pasture.
I went into the WB and put in a Pasture.
My cities couldn't see any Toads.
I went into the WB and changed them to Reagents.

Top Bottom