A Brave New World Part 2

I'm trying to find how to drop membership to the UNSA social group, but I don't see an option to leave social groups under my social group page... do I have to go to the social group's forum to drop out of it?

I can always boot you.:lol:

To: Sweden

The UCNA would like to confirm that the Hawaiian plebiscite will be going ahead this year. Otherwise we will view Swedish actions in Hawaii as breaking the treaty signed between our governments.

New England votes for Providence

We would also like to reiterate our warning to any nation attempting to interfere in the UNSA involvement in Jamaica

From Italy
To New England

It is our understanding that all of this can be resolved by simply removing Hatian forces from this situation.

To: Sweden

The UCNA would like to confirm that the Hawaiian plebiscite will be going ahead this year. Otherwise we will view Swedish actions in Hawaii as breaking the treaty signed between our governments.

Of course, Sweden will honor their promise of holding a Hawaiian plebiscite to determine its future independence.

((OOC: Can you PM me any terms for the Plebiscite that you had with HMS_V so I know what I'm supposed to do to hold up Sweden's promise?))

New England votes for Providence

We would also like to reiterate our warning to any nation attempting to interfere in the UNSA involvement in Jamaica

What a surprise. New England is acting like a bully and adding new lands to it's imperial collection of territories. :rolleyes:

Of course, Sweden will honor their promise of holding a Hawaiian plebiscite to determine its future independence.

((OOC: Can you PM me any terms for the Plebiscite that you had with HMS_V so I know what I'm supposed to do to hold up Sweden's promise?))

There were no terms as far as I was aware. Basically provided the same options are provided on the ballot this year as last time and the plebiscite is able to be monitored by anyone interested that should be enough.

Chile votes for Savannah Georgia

The Dirigible Dreadnought - DD

Top Bottom