a Marble-Pack for Civ-III !

Overseas

Chieftain
Hello to all !
New here, but quite known on other dedicated Civ-III forums, I am proud to display here the brand new "MARBLE-PACK" for Civ-III. :egypt:
It has been successfully tested and fit either with VO & VF version.

The Civ-III Marble-Pack from Overseas (Paris, France) alters the
points below :
- a full welcome screen
- World setup screen in green marble
- Player setup screen in blue marble
- various diplomacy screens and city screen in golden marble
- Wonder achievement screen and Tile Info box in red marble
- all dialog boxes are fitted with leathered backgrounds
- all buttons are adapted to this sophisticated background

Warning ! :splat: Please take into consideration its size comes to 3,7 Mo.

Address where you can download it from :
www.paris.web66.com/civ2/zip/marble_pack.zip

Comments welcome,
Frederic

Attachments

• pack_screen.jpg
    pack_screen.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 3,739
Bah, totally useless...
It doesnt even look good!!!
Id take it if the language WOULD change...
Civ 2 was good because i could choose between french and english!!

Stupid... only graph changes !!!!! (hmm sorry but this is a reaction to "totally useless..." try to think before answering)

Where have you seen he has done a translation :lol: ?

As he has said it is only graphics. So forget the text, you would have the text of YOUR civ3. If your civ3 is turkish it will be turkish :D.

Grat work...

Glad to notice you "know nothing of the what specific files do"... this will minorize your comment accuracy... ;)
Just for your info, this implicates more than 30 precise files, some of them treated with 4 or 5 layers, but all were made right to the pixel with 8x zoom and appropriate design effects...
Once you'll make this kind of thing in less than 3 days, tests included, please let me know.

To your info too, I'm the creator and programmer of the former Civ2 Stonehenge & MoonLand modpacks... full code this time. :scan:

Oh, by the way, do you speak french too ?

Originally posted by sealman
thats what I thought, but just checking.... I know nothing of the what specific files do, I just sponge off of everyone elses hard workd :)

(by the way, if you think about it, the characters in the language are a form of graphics. If you want to get real picky about it.)

Sealman I was answering to robehans...
Not to u directly ;)

Well the graphic pack change all your civ 3 interface. Nothing else.

Yeah well... i can see some people liking these... i still prefer the original ones though... i have been looking for a mod to change it to french, but its useless... Cant find many french versions of CIV3 in Finland can you? :)

Thank you for your hard work.

Off topic: Ralendil... did you start using that signature after you noticed mine, or did we just happen to have the same type of signature??

*grins* :D

THIS I MY SIGNATURE !!!!

For the creation of my account !!!!

Do you know who has written this? a french
Moreover your signature isn't the good sentence (me too, but most near than your sentence)

So plz keep your signature... but don't copy the mine (don't put the exact copy plz !!!!)

Very impressive graphics there. Not exactly my style, but I can appreciate the quality of what has been achieved.
I'm pleased to see that the aomment by robehans has been sufficiently mauled - don't criticise what you can't do, and if you can do better give help not abuse ;)

Looks great, definetely an addition to the currently lame colors of CIV III

Yes the best interface we can have :D

I really like this - apart from the title.pcx. Would it be possible for you to redo this without Marble Pack written across it?

this title screen was done for my mod :(

so.... maybe an another tittle screen overseas ;)

Ralendil is true... this was first done to his benefit, then the Marble Pack title came in addition.
And this picture is made to enhance the whole pack display too. :goodjob:

to zulu9812 : please send a mail to me and I would attach a version without the proper layer to the reply.

Top Bottom