a Marble-Pack for Civ-III !

Hem...! I wrote back to you, directly to your mail address, telling I got a "permanent or fatal errors" message when I tried to send the PCX file to you... maybe because its weight stays around 770Ko...?
I warned and asked you to check and confirm.
Sorry about the delay.
Overseas

Hi again Zulu9812...
due to your request, here is a link where to download this picture from...
Enjoy !
civ3_emptytitle.pcx

Originally posted by Overseas
To your info too, I'm the creator and programmer of the former Civ2 Stonehenge & MoonLand modpacks... full code this time. :scan:

I recall you from the distant CIV2 past...

An honour to meet a CIV legend!

:goodjob:

Thank you CurtSibling, your comment is appreciated... and you may notice the design evolution since Civ2 !

Hey Overseas:

Would you be willing to do a parchment-style version of your marble pack? The screenshots of the marble look great, I may use the marble for my own mod (giving proper credit, etc.), but a parchment display would fit even better. Regardless, excellent work.

--DB

Thank you Dangerboy for your comment... I may think to a parchment styled pack as you wish but I am currently involved in a time-consuming project.
Anyhow, you certainly noticed I used this parchment styled to design some backgrounds. If this may help, please send me a mail and I should attach the basic material in return. You will be so able to cut it in any way you want and make the screens.

Originally posted by Overseas
To your info too, I'm the creator and programmer of the former Civ2 Stonehenge & MoonLand modpacks... full code this time.

Really? I loved the Stonehenge modpack, was in my opinion the best created for CivII. So thanks, it provided countless hours of fun. :D

This is right concerning the installation, but unfortunately, I do not play with PTW (tired of spending for add-ons when you honestly bought the full game... :wallbash: one of the reason why I personaly develop my own environment) :smoke:

I too am unable to download this package, and I really would like to do so! Somebody please lead me to the promised land! :p

And now you see why it's generally frowned upon to bump old, dead, dead, dead threads. The main action was over two years ago. You missed it.

Top Bottom