A set of twelve 3D animated 5th Century leaderheads (single era with pcxs)

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
Here is a themed set of twelve single-era 5th Century leaderheads for use with scenarios and conquests. I've assigned civs and leader names to them, but most of them are generic enough to be used as other leaders from the early Dark Ages.

Regretably, there has been a delay in production, so I will be uploading as I complete each leaderhead. This should be done over the next couple of days.

In terms of era-specific leaderheads - Attila and Gundahar are already done; Justinian, Drust mac Erp (as Malcolm II) and Theodoric will be done, probably within a week.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR EXISTING FILES WHEN DOWNLOADING NEW LEADERHEADS - SOME FILENAMES MAY BE THE SAME AS THOSE ALREADY IN YOUR CIV 3 FOLDERS.

@R8XFT; while I personalyl woulf enjoy those 3rd century leader heads,i doubt I will make the scenario I was goign to make with them a whiel back; school is starting (tomorrow) on the 9th for me... soooooo...

I have chosen to go after a far more realistic target; creating a new Civ, the people of Tartessus, the city that is likelly the basis for the Atlantean legends, and more over famous all over the med for its fabulous riches; riches enough to amke an impact in the scripture sof the Judeo-Chrisitan-Islamic holy texts...

which brings to somthing; as your fabulous skill may be wanting fo somthign rather uniqu to do, why not do a leaderhead of of the only Tartessean king we know of for sure, King Arganthonios? There is art work of him after all....

this will be coupled by me soon relaesing concept art for a tartessian UU (I am leanign towards a swardsman replacemtn that has marine capabilties, or osme sort of ancient age foot man with marine capabilties, or a fabeld "Ship of Tarshish"...) as well huntiong down city possibilties, and looking at what th ebest civ triats would be and so on

and stunning work by way, you are truelly magnificent in your craft

Top Bottom