ABNESII - .•°*”˜Cradle of Life˜”*°•.

So technically I have the most powerful army :p

I have the largest land army in the game... and you dont hear me claiming to be Napeleon now do you :lol: (correction Lord_Iggy has the largest... with 33 Infantry... i have 30 Infanty (2 Cav)
Though I have no intentions to ever use these for offensive operations.

Offensive operations would be informal for a nation of your caliber.

I'm not in a stable situation, I know, but...It won't last:p

Captain Sidath sat and waited for his meeting with Chief Earthmover...

His thoughts turned to the task at hand. He hoped he could succeed in convincing Chief Earthmover to allow the Lanka trade mission.

To: Lanka

We welcome your trade ships with open arms! Our nation is small, but we have many interesting wonders from the jungle to offer. We would also be glad to restock your ships with provisions for your travels east in exchange for trade goods from the west.

We can also introduce you to the countries of Ban, Nan, and the Maori Islands, if you would provide us contacts with your friends.

-----​

To: Banga

I believe you were interested in an introduction to the Maori nation. Would you care to provide us contact to anyone in particular in exchange?

We also invite your citizens to Damashii for trade, if we may visit Dhaka for the same.

-----​

To: Ban, Nan, and Maori

We would like to propose open trade between the Katamari and each of your nations. We may be small, but we draw a wide variety of goods from the coast, jungle, and river. I am sure we have something unique to offer each of you, and we invite your citizens to peacefully trade at Damashii.

To: Katamari

Perhaps we made ourselves unclear, but we are interested in complete exchange of our acquaintances. When we mentioned the Maori we were simply wondering if you knew of them, as we are very interested in seeing the truth of the many stories that follow from their nation and its deeds.

We will be glad to trade with you as well, and will welcome your merchants in Dhaka, although you may have a difficult time getting there, with which we are, regrettably, incapable of assisting you.

To: Katamari:

Perhaps you would like to come to Mangalore for trade. A ship will be dispatched to your capital as soon as you say yes.

OOC: Do I even have contact with you? Oh, and to start trade, there really is no purpose, is there? Abaddon destroyed the system, did he not?

To: Katamari

Perhaps we made ourselves unclear, but we are interested in complete exchange of our acquaintances. When we mentioned the Maori we were simply wondering if you knew of them, as we are very interested in seeing the truth of the many stories that follow from their nation and its deeds.

Ah, we misunderstood. We will gladly provide you contact to the countries of Ban, Nan, and Maori in exchange for contact with your acquaintances. Ships from Lanka have also recently arrived at our coast, but given your location we assume you have already met.

Could you name the countries with whom you have contact? We would find it embarrassing to repeatedly request introductions to the same country from several of our friends.

OOC: Is this done within orders, or simply through diplo?

We will be glad to trade with you as well, and will welcome your merchants in Dhaka, although you may have a difficult time getting there, with which we are, regrettably, incapable of assisting you.

Though the distance may be great, we are happy to know that our merchants would be welcomed to your city.

To: Katamari:

Perhaps you would like to come to Mangalore for trade. A ship will be dispatched to your capital as soon as you say yes.

OOC: Do I even have contact with you? Oh, and to start trade, there really is no purpose, is there? Abaddon destroyed the system, did he not?

OOC: No, we haven't made contact yet and haven't been "introduced" (that I know of). Katamari has only had one turn of exploration and hasn't gotten around much.

And you're right, trade agreements have no direct effect, but I liked Anonymous' story and figured I'd run with it. :)

OOC: Maybe the Lanka could introduce you to us. But it really doesn't matter.

OOC: Banga knows of Odenes, Skiv, Panchala, Gupta, Rengnoir, Beijing, Nan, Mobandika, Dekta, and possibly a few others through Rengnoir. Basically all of those to the west of you.

And, it is done purely through diplomacy. :)

So, when you go to the Banga, ask for contacts with the two warring nations.

OOC: Banga knows of Odenes, Skiv, Panchala, Gupta, Rengnoir, Beijing, Nan, Mobandika, Dekta, and possibly a few others through Rengnoir. Basically all of those to the west of you.

And, it is done purely through diplomacy. :)

OOC: Gotcha. I'm a bit slow on the uptake. ;) In that case:

To: Ban, Nan, Lanka, and Maori
CC: Banga

Chief Earthmover of Katamari hereby introduces each of your nations to our friends, the Landowners' Council of Banga. Banga, please meet our other contacts.

When we are contacted by you, we shall send a ship out and so shall you. Agrredd?

To Katamari
From Nan
Of course we shall trade with you, friends at the bottom of the world.

To: Banga's Contacts (As I can't seem to figure out exactly which I have)

Banga would like to introduce you to a messenger from the Katamari, a civilization far to the west and south of the majority of you. Please, welcome him and the nation he represents.

OOC: Well, I never bothered to do anything like that before, but I feel obligated since you did.

When we are contacted by you, we shall send a ship out and so shall you. Agrredd?

Now you can start diplomacy with the Katamari.

Do I have contacts with the NAn? Or ban?

Ban is a possibility, as I believe I know of them. Or it might be Nan. One or the other. Anyways, the Katamari know both and you can ask them about Nan and Ban.

OOC::dunno: I wasn't sure how to actually make the exchange, but I figured something like that would do the trick. :) And I know both Nan (justokre) and Ban (NPC), so you do too.

Top Bottom