ABNESII - .•°*”˜Cradle of Life˜”*°•.

Abbadon i cant send my orders to you... your message bank is full...

Ill save them and resend them when you have space...

Are my orders recieved?

Gupta: You have one day to send us a peace treaty, or die!

Ok, you know what? *Bleep* peace talks. I will slay you!

Well, I was about to say I wasn't going to get my orders in. And then I realized they already were in. Stupid me. And lucky for Banga, I suppose.

@Abaddon: is a sufficient NESer like me allowed to join this seemingly bloody mess of a Never Ending Story?

Will have orders in after a tough campiagn of reunifying Britain on Medieval Total War II. Should take me 1 hour. :p

Most of the orders are done, but I still need to figure out how to compose my contingency orders, and I am hoping my campaign will help me give me some ideas.

Captain Sidath sat and waited for his meeting with Chief Earthmover. This was the point of his entire journey. To convince Chief Earthmover to allow the Lanka to establish a trade mission in Damashii. The first encounters between the Katamari and Lanka were typical of the meetings between Lanka and the other people they had meet along the coast on their way to Damashii. They were in awe of the size of the Lanka ships, which were usually twice as the native boats. The natives would paddle up to the Lanka ships and if they were friendly, a hand signal exchange began. If it was small settlement then some trade for local supplies would begin. If it was large settlement, then the Lanka would leave some merchants to setup a small trade mission. They would assess the available goods and setup appropriate exchange ratios for Lanka goods.

Captain Sidath was especially happy to have a few men of the Skiv nations in his crew. At first he had not been happy about having foreigners in his crew. But they proved themselves hard workers and quick learners. Most importantly, the Skiv had military experience. More then once they proved crucial when an encounter with natives turned violent. One Skiv sailor had single handedly killed thirty warriors attempting to board one of the Lanka ships.

His thoughts turned to the task at hand. He hoped he could succeed in convincing Chief Earthmover to allow the Lanka trade mission

A future historian would write that an unknown person or person sailed the mighty Lanka ships to Katamari and convinced Chief Earthmover to establish a trade mission. This mission plus the other missions established along the east coast of the Bay of Banga laid the foundations for an important trade route that moved goods from the Indian mainland, through Lanka, and through Katamari to the archipelagos east and south of Katamari.

abaddon is banned because of little flaming and trolling and spamming and such until march 1st and pmed me with this info. he's been banned before...

I see. Well, am I allowed to join this bloody NES or what?

Top Bottom