Advanced Nukes Mod

Either give me a replacement python of fixed ANM so I can discard these irritating messages or just tell me how to turn off the logging of these specific messages off my screen please!

:kneeling on my knees: :please: :D

As I said on last post of page 7. FIXED! check first post or my sig for fully tested and bugless version!

Thanks. Seem my post was too fast :lol:.

Will test it out soon. Only one hour before breakfast (yeah stayed up all night :lol:)

Tactical Fusi and Fusion Nova don't make craters anymore :-/ They act like regular nukes. I even tried to nuke my own square but again no lake, just fallout.

I have installed 2.8 ROM with both hotfixes, Afforess pack and latest ANM.

Want me to upload savegame?

Tactical Fusi and Fusion Nova don't make craters anymore :-/ They act like regular nukes. I even tried to nuke my own square but again no lake, just fallout.

I have installed 2.8 ROM with both hotfixes, Afforess pack and latest ANM.

Want me to upload savegame?

No that's okay... damnit :cringe: I tested the bio nuke and that worked fine, so I assumed the others worked too.

EDIT: I just tested all my special nukes and they all seem to be working perfectly, you must have an older, broken version. go to the download page through my sig and install that one.

No that's okay... damnit :cringe: I tested the bio nuke and that worked fine, so I assumed the others worked too.

EDIT: I just tested all my special nukes and they all seem to be working perfectly, you must have an older, broken version. go to the download page through my sig and install that one.

May i ask you when/if you fix it would savegames be compatible? spent week on my last game, basicaly it's won, just wanted to test my idea of eliminating 2nd competing nation in single turn :), so i wanted to know if there's point in waiting some for fix or i'd just start new one?

I have just installed ANM 2.18 over RoM 2.8 fill, hot fix 3 and Afforess's 1.5beta1. Should the ANM python file look like a dummy file?

Edit: I have two NukeAfterAffects.py one in ANM and another in Civ_Fuehrer

I have just installed ANM 2.18 over RoM 2.8 fill, hot fix 3 and Afforess's 1.5beta1. Should the ANM python file look like a dummy file?

Edit: I have two NukeAfterAffects.py one in ANM and another in Civ_Fuehrer

go ahead and delete the ANM folder but I've tested it out and it shouldn't make a difference. The ANM folder is Afforess's dummy folder for my game but since Civ_Fuehrer is later in the alphabet, it's the one to be loaded over the ANM dummy folder anyway. But I agree two folders isn't always a good thing.

go ahead and delete the ANM folder but I've tested it out and it shouldn't make a difference. The ANM folder is Afforess's dummy folder for my game but since Civ_Fuehrer is later in the alphabet, it's the one to be loaded over the ANM dummy folder anyway. But I agree two folders isn't always a good thing.

I'll fix that, I didn't realize that you changed the folder to Civ Fuehrer.

The two are compatible so just install one then the other. However I believe Afforess should include this in the AND project.

The two are compatible so just install one then the other. However I believe Afforess should include this in the AND project.

If you want to include your own modmod's in my installer, send me a PM. I will certainly do so, and credit you on the component screen, as well on my credits list below.

Amazing what you can find out by reading these days. ;)

Well it isn't exactly a necessity to include ANM in it since it's compatible but it's fine by me if you include it. Plus I thought I read on one of your earlier threads for AND that you were going to include it anyway.

ANM v2.2 has been released finally! Due to the high popularity of the AND modmod, this mod will be dependent on it and will not be compatible without it. Whether ANM is installed with AND or after AND doesn't matter, so long as AND has been installed it will work more or less as originally intended.

ANM v2.2 has been released finally! Due to the high popularity of the AND modmod, this mod will be dependent on it and will not be compatible without it. Whether ANM is installed with AND or after AND doesn't matter, so long as AND has been installed it will work more or less as originally intended.
That is alright, no one in their right mind would play RoM with out AND.;)

Regarding the biological weapons - how fast does the plague spread/eventually disperse? What sort of area does the BBM cover 'maxed out'? I'm guessing the Plague Bringer lasts longer and spreads faster along with the larger initial area-effect.

I LOVE the BBMs (way more fun than ordinary boring nukes), can't wait until I can build a Plague Bringer or two!

Regarding the biological weapons - how fast does the plague spread/eventually disperse? What sort of area does the BBM cover 'maxed out'? I'm guessing the Plague Bringer lasts longer and spreads faster along with the larger initial area-effect.

I LOVE the BBMs (way more fun than ordinary boring nukes), can't wait until I can build a Plague Bringer or two!

There really is no 'maxed out' limit except when it covers the entire planet, and you guessed correctly with the plague bringer, though the initial impact size is big enough to cover an entire civilization already, you must really have a death wish to destroy the entire planet in plague unless you release 20 workboats and 50 workers to the area immediately to contain it. After playing tell me if you think the initial impact size is too big and i'll scale it down.

you must really have a death wish to destroy the entire planet in plague

Yeah well for the first time ever I'm aiming for the space race victory, but since I'm basically a warmonger at heart I thought that might've been a bit anticlimactic. So as a final dick move before ascending to the stars I'll give the rest of the civs a big middle finger in the form of a pandemic plague. Serves them right for hogging those apples and lemons :lol:

Top Bottom