Age of Colonisation

any new update?

Well, I'm working to a new update that will realased soon. There will be new buidings, units and army units. Also I'm testing a system to force the european civs to send their colonists in new world, africa and asia by connect the thech advances with some buildings that are buidable only by having in the city radius specific goods. ;)

Have ;) you given any more thought to the stuff I suggested a while back?
Adding :) the Swahili Citystates for example.

Have ;) you given any more thought to the stuff I suggested a while back?
Adding :) the Swahili Citystates for example.

Well, at this moment I dont' know If I can put the Swahili City States in this update or in the next but surely they are in my Mod!;)

I must say that i'm really impressed by this mod, it's amazing!

I'd like to know if there will be an next update.
Thanks!

I must say that i'm really impressed by this mod, it's amazing!

I'd like to know if there will be an next update.
Thanks!

Well, at the moment I'm changing home and I lack a internet connection. I have only a internet connection at work and I cannot work at my Mod. As son as I can re-connect my new home to internet I will take hand to my Mod and realase a new updade.;)

I seem to have a problem. When I right click on terrain, I get nothing. Also, some of the civilopedia entries are black. I can't read anything on them. Can anyone help me?

This mod is not completely finished, those black pedia entries are an example of things here and there that are still being worked on (I hope... Imperator? I have quite a lot of stuff I was working on for this mod that I don't believe I told you about, pop me pm if you come around).

I seem to have a problem. When I right click on terrain, I get nothing.

This doesn't sound like a problem with the mod, could you elaborate?

I can see the terrain square, but the surrounding is black. There is no info. No shield count, what kind of resource is there, nothing. I will try to post a picture.

Attachments

• black terrain.bmp
    209.2 KB · Views: 102
I can see the terrain square, but the surrounding is black. There is no info. No shield count, what kind of resource is there, nothing. I will try to post a picture.

Hi michapr77! First an important news. My computer is broke, and all the files are losts but maybe I can recover something. If not, it would be a disaster! As for your problem: I dont' konw why you dont'see the terrain square, but I have the same problem. Probably it is a problem with the palette colors. :)

Hi michapr77! First an important news. My computer is broke, and all the files are losts but maybe I can recover something. If not, it would be a disaster! As for your problem: I dont' konw why you dont'see the terrain square, but I have the same problem. Probably it is a problem with the palette colors. :)

Sorry to hear about your computer. I just relieved that I'm not the only one with this problem. Too bad I don't know how to fix it:confused:

I've got all your files up to the latest update I believe, if its any help, but you should be able to download them all here still...

I've got all your files up to the latest update I believe, if its any help, but you should be able to download them all here still...

Many thanks againsttheflow! The big problem is that ALL the data are lost, with all the program like Poser and I have not a bakup.:mad:

Well, I'm making a new update after a loss of all data from my broken pc. I have made a lot of changes after the last upload and I have lost all. Now I must remade all and it is not simple. I hope to made a new upload with the new changes soon. In the meantime I put in the Mod the new units by Sandris: arabs, chinese and mongols; thanks Sandris! Oh, and the units by Shirokobbure!:goodjob:

Keep up the good work! Dude!
Sorry about your PC~

I've been playing your mod, and I believe its gonna be a great MOD!!

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not; I don't have the time nor the inclination to read through all 22 pages of the thread, but...

I just dl'd the mod; 1 gig! Took over an hour! Extracting with RAR took 10 minutes! Then when I looked over the file structure, I found out why. There are numerous duplications. Within the Art folder are two other folders that don't belong: TAC1 & TAC2. These duplicate the main Art folder and even duplicate each other. They really ought to be cleaned out so as to reduce the amount of data in the download. Way too big.

1.JPG

Yup, I mentioned that too a while back. I think it was left that the next update would not include them.... speaking of next update.......

Top Bottom