ALC Game #25: Celts/Boudica

I sure hope this game continues quick. I have been reading the rest in the meantime and finally bought the CIVILIZATION IV Gold edition and Beyond the sword.

I'll be in a minority here, but I'd prefer you just start again. I read this thing when it was going, and don't want to have to read it all over again just to jig my memory.

I am leaning towards a restart in a new thread just to save myself the work of reviewing both the game but especially this thread.

In which case I may just post the start tonight, since that doesn't take much time.

I am leaning towards a restart in a new thread just to save myself the work of reviewing both the game but especially this thread.

In which case I may just post the start tonight, since that doesn't take much time.

After all the hard work I went through arguing in favor of Settling on the Copper?! :lol:

Omg sis back? :D

Hehe Sis is a true civfanatics hero looking at the reactions:goodjob:
Not without a reason ofcourse. The ALC series are just splendid and great reads, so I'm really looking forward to the revival of the ALC. Actually it was the reason I got stuck on this forum ;)
Together with mads threads ofcourse ;)

WB Sisiutil

Personally I would prefer if Sisiutil continued this game rather than restart.

@Dr Yes:

Good job telling someone to spolier a spoiler and keeping your quote of the spoiler unspoilt :)

I hope he starts it soon

Message me when he starts the new thread or continues this game.

Sis was one of the reasons i joined this forum. Actually, Sis made a reference to Mad's RPCs ( Lincoln ALC) and thats how i really developed in this forum! Glad to have you back Sis!

I think something similar happned to me as well.

How about switching to normal speed while you're about it? :)

How about switching to normal speed while you're about it? :)
:eek: Yikes! I don't think I could handle it! I play all my off-line games on Marathon as it is (though, granted, usually with Advanced Start). It's tough enough for me to drop back down to Epic.

Top Bottom