All leader portraits

I'm thinking that B5 could be Ghana Empire as that would fit between Germany and Greece. It would add another representation from Africa. I don't know who the leader would be, though... it does look female.
Maybe Yaa Asantewaa?

With the mention of a civ geared toward religion, I started trying to find ways to make one of those civs Hebrews or Israel or Israelites or Judah or something, but couldn't make it work. Which is sad, since that culture has the most major impacts on Western religious culture of any other chain of civilizations.

+ white
therefore: No

Not necessarily... it is hard to tell with the blur. Yes, I thought so at first, but the blur could distort the skin color. For that matter, the leader's skin color could be a lighter shade.

Just a hypothesis...

To me, B5 looks like a native wearing a headdress, but there aren't really any big native tribes that fit with the alphabetical location. I've heard people suggest "Greater X" before, but haven't heard what I'm about to say, so hopefully it hasn't already been mentioned before.

B5 could be an umbrella civ in the same vein as Native America, except a little more focused- like Great Plains Natives or simply Great Plains. I admit, it's a stretch, but what isn't at this point?

Hello, don't know if this has been done already but curious about B5 I ran it through some filters and stuff and I think I clarified it a bit. I posted it in negative filter, negative + color enhancer, and negative + sepia as well as some observations I made. Maybe it will be easier to identify.

Hello, don't know if this has been done already but curious about B5 I ran it through some filters and stuff and I think I clarified it a bit. I posted it in negative filter, negative + color enhancer, and negative + sepia as well as some observations I made. Maybe it will be easier to identify.

Spoiler :

Kinda looks like someone wearing a mitre.

To me, B5 looks like a native wearing a headdress, but there aren't really any big native tribes that fit with the alphabetical location. I've heard people suggest "Greater X" before, but haven't heard what I'm about to say, so hopefully it hasn't already been mentioned before.

B5 could be an umbrella civ in the same vein as Native America, except a little more focused- like Great Plains Natives or simply Great Plains. I admit, it's a stretch, but what isn't at this point?

I honestly think that a Civ4-style blob civ would be even worse than no Native American civ in base game. :wince:

...Papal States confirmed? :crazyeye:

You forget two important requirements:
a) It needs to fit with the alphabetical order, and
b) It's clearly Tamar

Which means that it can only be...

...the Great Georgian Papal States :crazyeye:

Wow. Looks a lot like Mansa Musa from Civ IV (crown, white turban surrounding face, blue body). It could be concept art for a leader for Ghana.

That being said, I am skeptical seeing as the other images didn't really need any major color modifications to be deciphered (as far as I know).

Given that Zoroastrianism is in the religions tab, does this confirm C5 as the Persians? The Scythian religion was probably very similar, but it would be a stretch to call them Zoroastrians.

Spoiler :

I don't see it mentioned here, but in an vid today showing the leader selection screen when they moused over America the tooltip specifically said that the Rough Rider was a UU America gets "when Teddy Roosevelt is their leader." This seems to confirm at least some planned, eventual means of changing what leader goes with a civ, strongly suggesting multiple leaders may be implemented at some point. Kinda relevant given the back and forth on if some of the pictures are alternate leaders.

Top Bottom