Altered Maps 4: Partitioning Eastern Europe Like In The Good Old Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
This TL has them absorbing Austria too, I believe.

Oh my, the world must be pretty f-ed over if a new ocean sprang up right there, drastically changing the ocean currents and all...

damn the swiss...

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THE MIDDLE EAST??? i

Sorry to all those who were waiting for my ATL thing. I wrote an entire TL to satisfy you, but a pivotal moment was a different result of the Crimean War, which someone pointed out probably wouldn't have happened in the first place had Germany unified 4 years earlier.

I'll try an rig something up to fix problems, and make a few maps leading up to 1914 soon.

And with the true Swiss spirit, they'd divide that into about 8000 cantons. You could have real fun trying to keep track of all of them on election day.

Awesome Australian trivia 101. The preamble to the Australian Constitution:

Where in the world is Western Australia? (The Northern Territory was part of South Australia and the Australian Capital Territory hadn't even been conceived of yet).
It was only due to the influx of easterners during the gold rush that got us into the Commonwealth in the first place. We were the last part of Australia to join, which is why we are not in that part of the constitution.
Interesting information, indeed, thank you.

Did WA also voted against the Republic referendum as well?

We voted n, lke most of Australia, except the ACT.

On a side note, we had a referendum to succeed from the commonwealth. IT actually passed in the affirmative, but it was not ratified by Britain, which is why we are still part of the commonwealth

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THE MIDDLE EAST??? i

Fix it.

Oh my, the world must be pretty f-ed over if a new ocean sprang up right there, drastically changing the ocean currents and all...

damn the swiss...

Not to mention the logic worldwide drop of the sea level which isn't shown in the picture.

classical_hero said:
On a side note, we had a referendum to succeed from the commonwealth. IT actually passed in the affirmative, but it was not ratified by Britain, which is why we are still part of the commonwealth

Actually you required a majority of the states as well as a majority of the population to vote in the affirmative to cede. It wasn't something that Britain had much power over.

I don't think countries like Canada are that happy.

Not to mention the logic worldwide drop of the sea level which isn't shown in the picture.

How the hell would that work out?

The highest is Costa Rica.

Then it's

Dominican Republic
Jamaica
Guatemala
Vietnam
Colombia
Cuba
El Salvador
Brazil
Honduras

That doesn't fit what the map says, unless green is worse than yellow...

Because (for example) Indonesia is green while Brazil is yellow. Brazil is significantly worse than ninth by that map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom