An Offcial "What We Want" thread

Originally posted by cgannon64
I want sig avatars, but with a size limit. How about 70x300? Just like a banner that you can put in your sig, so I can make my quotes look all cool and stuff.

I'm sure this is impossible with vB2, but when vB3.0 comes out, oh boy! Its going to let you have sig banners, and little monkeys to type out your every thought, spell-check it, and update it to make you sound more intelligent!

Urg, I HATE sig banners. They are SO ANNOYING! Especially when they're animated. :rolleyes:

I prefer an upping on the avatar size limit, maybe to 100x100.

I want the ability to ban people that I don't like because everything is about me, not you.

Originally posted by Jeratain
I want the ability to ban people that I don't like because everything is about me, not you.
You can always use the 'ignore' option. ;) :p

I like the avatars as they are. If they are bigger, the whole forum looks messier...:(

But it would take ages to load a page with a modem, if everyone had a Sig avatar...

Originally posted by ainwood

Try it and see.

You people are going about this all wrong. The only way to get things here is to convince K-D that they are necessary, then he asks TF. :)

That.... or you get 50 people to agree with you.

Originally posted by ainwood
Like that will ever happen here! :lol:

Hey, TF can get that many people to agree with him so what couldn't anyone else.... :rolleyes:

I would like a to see a Nick Amnesty Day declared. For a limited period of time, people can change their nick once without losing their post count. One day I got stoned and signed up here, and now forever Im stuck with the name Dumb pothead:lol: My REAL nick is Interlocutor.

I also want auto thread subscription without email notice. I know of some other sites that do this using vbulliten.

Just thought of another one:

A "Check All" button in the PM thing. I get tired of checking them all individually when trying to move/delete them.

Originally posted by WildFire

Well... then add one for the dark blue style... cause not one in there.

Originally posted by WildFire

Wildfire, why do you have a couple letters from Lefty in your PM box? :p

Top Bottom