Ancient World

Did Persians declare war on you or you did that to them.
Macedonia starts game without locked alliances so if you play with them be smart, and let your Greeks friends to deal with Persians first. Your only job is to denied pass across Pella and build army for confrotation with them. Let they army towards Thermopyle and southern Greece.
You can also wait to see if Thebes will declare war to Persians and then you can try counqer
they north cities.

Macedonia was actually a vassal state of Persians at that time, but that i not put in game because then there will be no Alexander conquest later in game

no i dint declare war and neither the persians , just if they did i m doomed but lets hope not

well everything is ok for now , still playing right now , takes so much time lol before i can create my macedonian army lol ,only it will take so much time , because losing money so i reduced the science searching

more suggestions: because of the ENORMOUS 25% domination VC, i would recommend that you turn on "retain culture on capture". there is no way I will be able to replicate Persia's cultural reach, no matter how much i destroy them.

Also, maybe make regional capitals throughout the persian empire to help with corruption, especially if captured by greek civs.

Also I'v had a thoughts about cultural victory like all Greeks nations and Rome could build wonder Byzantium which could be built only in Byzantium. Also under that city would be resource byzantium which would be used for all byzantium dark age units.

Wonder Byzantium in Byzantium,it's not a bad idea only if i get a chance to conquer it at least

also maybe where you can train Gladiators:)

Also i thought about that, but it confuse me because gladiators were fighting each other, not against foreign nations armies . But having Gladiator school is interesting and i'll give some more thought about that.

My thoughts
- make rome a coastal city. although not technically correct its the only way to depict the port of ostia and it makes more sense than having rome landlocked.
-make all the civs playable. there isnt a reason not to.
-get rid of the pillage function from most units. its personal preference in some ways but i feel its better to keep the pillage function to specialized units.

I havent gotten too far into the game but if i have anything ill let you know

Yes,I'm Planning to add barbarian Biq file which would have no uncovered places on map, but i have to add some victory conditions that all nations would have chance to win.
What do you think of game so far?

Yes,I'm Planning to add barbarian Biq file which would have no uncovered places on map, but i have to add some victory conditions that all nations would have chance to win.
What do you think of game so far?

I am really enjoying it so far. I find myself going back and playing very often so you must have done something right. :) I want to play as the Dacians so im looking forward to that barbarian biq. I also agree that the Celtics are too strong. In my Macedonia game they declared war on me and they had a huge army made up of troops from all over the place. It was like the Persian army all over again. :lol:

Top Bottom