Anderson Plantation

Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik The Gray
/ooc Herein lies the rp thread for the land granted to me, pursuent of the discussions and terms of the Bureau of Land Grants. I chose tile 17, with the silk resource on the grassland forest river. I conceptualize it as having a humid and warm climate, much like Northern Georgia, particularly the Atlanta area. It is also conveniently between Arkadia and Arete, the two cities where most of the action takes place for my main character, Seidrik.

The sun was just about to set, and the sky was darkening, when Seidrik heard a sound from outside. Who would visist them this late? Looking out the window, Seidrik saw a tall, hooded man. He carried a black cape, draped over him, and also had a hood that covered every feature of his face in the darkness. By his right hand hang a sword, calmly, pointing at the gorund.

Seidrik realized the man was staggering to keep standing. He had been on the move for quite some time, and his clothes (from what light there was left) looked dusty and worn.
With a hoarse voice, the man called:

"Seidrik the Grey! I must see you immidiately!"

The man coughed a series of dry coughs before repeating Seidriks name:

"Seidrik the Grey!"

The man fell to his knees, and Seidrik could hear the sound of the mans fist and forehead hitting the door, and the sword scraping against the ground.

When Seidrik finally dared opening the door, he saw the hooded man staggering away some way ahead. Left in front of the door was the two letters Seidrik had sent Sindar, as well as a copy of the note found on Ice2k4 - Reading "Seidrik", and something alsmot unreadable below. On the backside, in small, slung letters, was written "Seidrik (and Provolution), targets of next assassin attempts. Protect them at all costs."
- below that, the paper was scorched in the shape of a hand. That was the only sealing of the letter. A black hand. The Manu Neru.

Top Bottom