1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran

Discussion in 'World History' started by Takhisis, Apr 12, 2019.

1. r16

r16 not deity

nobody has asked my opinion but when this next Crusade liberates Iran and all the liberal losers start on on how inhumanely the liberation is , all the liberal losers in CFC will remember how much they were put of by the attitude .

2. inthesomeday

inthesomeday Immortan

Agree with the general sentiment, but... I mean do you see anyone here echoing the typical liberal pro-interventionist rhetoric? I feel like most folks are actually relatively aware of the reality of those threats.

3. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

Speaking for myself, after two of my family members said they thought Iraq was a good idea, just botched by the Bush Administration, I told them that's why the US government needs to be militarily destroyed, because even the so-called "progressives" turn out to be murderous imperialist swine.

4. Dachs

Dachs Hero of the Soviet Union

whereas calling for the "military destruction" of the US government would not qualify someone as murderous swine?

5. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

Little more than calling for the military destruction of Nazi Germany.

6. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

And bee tee dubs, I don't mean to suggest the crimes are equivalent - simply that the United States voting public has, like Hitler, demonstrated that it only understands force, and its aggression can only be checked by force.

7. inthesomeday

inthesomeday Immortan

Needs to be more than a symbolic defeat. Hyper militarism is a fundamental part of American national identity, it needs to be a total demilitarization.

8. Takhisis

Takhisis excuse me

If you defeat the US militarily you'll have the same defeat myths as there were in Germany in the 1920s, so you'd better have another plan.

Now, back to the Persians…

9. r16

r16 not deity

it was once said here that CFC was the 160th biggest web forum in the world , according the the number of members . Those forums that involve women out of clothes might not be fully relevant to public perception of stuff , say , if Tahran is nuked in shock and awe II , so , without blaming anyone of anything , it might just be a thing a guy does among 100 other things in a day , to look like respectful of the heritage of mankind in general and a particular nation and smear himself in "Jewish Press" and whatever that implies . Yours idiotly can not shake off the US State Department , according to the laughter of people in the town , hence ı will suggest the reality is not really important : That the forum might be well aware of a certain antagonism (towards some exists in the ruling elites of the West) does not really matter anything .

and ı will like obviously invade the whole US of A , now that the question of plans have come up .

10. REDY

REDY Duty Caller

Well I recognize wrong doing of US on Iran, as well Soviet and British. The thing is that current Iranian independent solution is much worse especcialy for Iranians. Strong progressive Iran would be enormous help for region.
    I dont know enough about shah secret police and such, but his reforms were impressive, bringing changes in society and economy really quick. Maybe too quick. But its at least experience and memory in the nation. Something what Arabians or Chinese do not have.

11. inthesomeday

inthesomeday Immortan

We really don’t need to get started about progress again, I think. Either way the latter “reforms” of the shah were almost ubiquitous failures, and the earlier reforms basically just saw him serve as little more than a figurehead. His legacy is more in his nationalist ideology, something he and his family did actually steward.

12. REDY

REDY Duty Caller

Oh I mixed Reza Shah Pahlavi and Muhammad Reza Pahlavi together. But still, nationalist? Failures? Bigger failures were all leaders in the region, with exception of Attatürk.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019