ANNOUNCEMENT: Civilitas Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)

The CBC is under new management. Red Door, former Head Publisher of the critically acclaimed National News Network. All former reporters are welcome to stay aboard, and more reporters are welcome to join.

I promise to uphold the full integrity of this fine news site. We are going to see big changes at CBC, for the better. That is all.

I am proud to welcome Red Door to be CEO of CBC, we all hope he builds the biggest Civilitas Media Corporation to bigger and better things.

I am still staying around making sure that there will be no mistakes in making up stories so you can have full confidence in CBC.

The poll is not done yet.

The poll is not done yet.

In the story I say it is expected to be approved. Although the poll isn't done yet, it currently stands with an approval of over 90%.

In the story I say it is expected to be approved. Although the poll isn't done yet, it currently stands with an approval of over 90%.

Actually, it's 100%. I voted no, and later changed my mind with a post.

I answered, I see the the likes of NNN and their smear machine have taken over the 1 time great CBC.

I answered, I see the the likes of NNN and their smear machine have taken over the 1 time great CBC.

There is no smearing, this is an opinion piece with honest opinions of honest people. Perhaps you don't like to be criticized?

I find it suspicious that every time Red Door is in charge of a media outlet, with 1 week there is an attack on Equuleus, and Equuleus alone...

Seems a little too much to be coincidence to me...

The Ninja :ninja:

I find it suspicious that every time Red Door is in charge of a media outlet, with 1 week there is an attack on Equuleus, and Equuleus alone...

Seems a little too much to be coincidence to me...

This has been one article. If other editorial writers want to write "attacks", please, go ahead, be my guest, as long as they look professional, they'll probably be printed. And if you took the time to read the article, you'll find ZERO attacks, rather, questions posed by our columnists on the lack of responses to questions asked by the public, but it is labeled as an attack because I'm the one in charge. The only one doing the attacking here is Equuleus.

In other news, election results are updated with information we obtain, and an advertisement forum has been made. Any party/committee/person wishing to make an advertisement can make an ad and send it to me, and I'll print it as long as it is not derogatory.

My point is the only person that the CBC and the NNN have ever "questioned" is Equuleus.

My point is the only person that the CBC and the NNN have ever "questioned" is Equuleus.

That's because people like you don't give it time to question anyone else. It's always a call for my head, because I am "attacking" someone, even though I'm not the one writing the articles.

Does it really matter who or what a paper attacks? It is after all just a paper. They are all going to have biases, because the writers are biased.

or the CHA (hopefully)

I must say, CBC is the natural home for hockey. Hockey night in Civilitas?

Top Bottom