ANNOUNCEMENT: Civilitas Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)

I'll print it as long as it is not derogatory.
My question for you is.

What do you mean by? "as long as it is not derogatory" What are the standards you would use for this? Will it be reviewed by people of all sides of the fence or is it just going to be reivewd by you?

These articles are becoming more and more biased everyday. If this keeps up, I may have to resign as a news editor.

My question for you is.

What do you mean by? "as long as it is not derogatory" What are the standards you would use for this? Will it be reviewed by people of all sides of the fence or is it just going to be reivewd by you?

As long as it doesn't slam a candidate on falsities. It will be reviewed by me and Ball Lightning, whoever's on at the time.

These articles are becoming more and more biased everyday. If this keeps up, I may have to resign as a news editor.

Can you please show some of the bias, or do you just want to slam this newspaper like Equuleus? This organization does not pride itself on bias, and has not shown any in our news stories. If our opinion columnists write biased columns, that's their opinion. The option is open for people to write their own opinions, unfortunately, no one has stepped up to writing these columns besides an anonymous user using the alias "Mike Williams." If you'd like to be an opinion columnist, please, by all means, talk to me, I'm short of reporters filing stories at the moment.

Samuelson, he is a writer as well. Until he restarts the censorship of the NNN, items that come about are what is written. Write things your way. Complain if he rejects them. If not, dont say a thing.

Technically as the editor, isn't it your job to remove the bias and inform them to remain neutral? Afterall, you can always scrap their work if its not up to your (the editors) standards.

And Red Door is the only editor except when i go on, so he chooses whever any bias gets through or not, i'm not saying it is through.

I'm not an editor, I'm a publisher. Maybe the editors that were there before, I honestly don't know who they are should get cracking.

Well the editors should be the people who say yes or no, and at the moment that is you and me, and i think you are doing a good enough job at the moment, but if you want editors have 2, one from the left and one from the right. both have to say ok to publish.

Well the editors should be the people who say yes or no, and at the moment that is you and me, and i think you are doing a good enough job at the moment, but if you want editors have 2, one from the left and one from the right. both have to say ok to publish.

No, Editors are people who check for grammar and spelling. There is no need for an editor from both the left and right to approve of a story, I will have final say, I will post any story that someone writes, as long as it's not derogatory, or obviously false. So far, only one person has volunteered to write columns (Mike Williams), and if someone wants to stop the "bias", you have a free shot of doing so yourself.

So far, only one person has volunteered to write columns (Mike Williams)

Who's Mike Williams? I did a quick search and there's no user by that name. I take it CFC isn't the place to look. Plus, where does one read these articles? hehe, the old read the first post rule.

Could someone please promote me as a reporter, I'm willing to do reports about CFA League, and possibly match ads.

Who's Mike Williams? I did a quick search and there's no user by that name. I take it CFC isn't the place to look. Plus, where does one read these articles? hehe, the old read the first post rule.

It's a user who took up an alibi.

Could someone please promote me as a reporter, I'm willing to do reports about CFA League, and possibly match ads.

Hitti-Litti: Done.

Top Bottom