Another MP game??

I went to take my turn and I find I've got a bit of debugging to do (I did not get a tech from Cheomseongdae! :mad:!)
So I'll try to take care of that tomorrow afternoon then get the turn committed along with another dll update. I'm not sure how this got debugged once and isn't working now but I'll figure it out. (Magnus - you DID get the tech from the Oracle didn't you?)

Ok... from what I can tell, I was able to fix this BUT it requires the replay of this last round we just went through. Only one round back, hopefully it won't be too bad for all. It does require another mod update from the mod file included in the MP SVN here. (The dll alone being updated to the mod file should be sufficient.)

So once again, take the dll from the assets file under the C2C MP SVN and place it in the C2C MP assets folder in the Mods folder then play the round.

Koshling - if you'd like, I'd invite you to take a look at the change made to confirm my (strong) suspicion as to the source of the problem - truth be told I can't seem to figure out how it's worked so far!

Also, if someone does NOT update the dll properly it may destroy the effort to fix this somehow. I need to confirm this is working so it works for all when they hit buildings with tags that perform this function!

You may be asked to recalc - you shouldn't have to with this. (Might even cause a problem in this case.)

So, ls612 is up for the groundhog day round.

ls612 took his US turn at 7:10pm 1-11-2015. But did not post here.

Hydro next.

JosEPh

Koshling took his turn at 7:17 am.

My turn is now done.

Rf next. Don't forget to update the dll.

JosEPh

Ok guys, I'm getting a password protected save for pacal as the save game. I downloaded everything fresh.

Did you just forget to upload your save JosEPh?

EDIT: Update your SVN and Try again RF. I just replayed my turn and it saved properly this time and I have just committed it

No I commited my turn. But the game asked me to overwrite my 1-5-2015 save instead of the normal msg you normally get when you click the EoT red button.

Not sure what to do as I need to somehow get koshlings save to replay my turn. I'll try to export his savegame and see what happens.

Any help or suggestions would be welcome at this point.

JosEPh

Rf you should Update and try again. Proper Save from me has been committed.

JosEPh

Now why did I feel cheated on that last turn?? a nice little move on my part got anticipated after I had made it. Grr.

Turn Done. Magnus up.

Now why did I feel cheated on that last turn?? a nice little move on my part got anticipated after I had made it. Grr.

Turn Done. Magnus up.

Neighbor problems?

JosEPh :)

Top Bottom