Another MP game??

Magnus next

I have a request for All players; when you initiate or respond to a Diplomacy msg Please, pretty please add a Message to support/clarify what you want or are asking. I find the MP Diplomacy screen sometimes very opaque as to what the initiator or responder is doing.

Can we all agree to this please?

JosEPh

Taken my turn, back to Joseph...

In regard to diplomacy screen and trade - best always to also send a PM to the individual concerned on these boards (or an email) in my opinion. Generally I try to discuss trade relationships and options ahead of time when I can that way.

I have a request for All players; when you initiate or respond to a Diplomacy msg Please, pretty please add a Message to support/clarify what you want or are asking. I find the MP Diplomacy screen sometimes very opaque as to what the initiator or responder is doing.

JosEPh
I would agree to that, though it should be noted that for any message typed by the recipient of the initial message to be seen by the initiator of the trade, the recipient must alter the trade terms even slightly (IE, add or remove something) otherwise the initiator never sees any message in return. At least, this is what I have experienced in other MP games.

Perhaps slighty better would be accompany any in-game trade request with a in-forum PM. At least, any time when it is not just a simple trade request.

Turn Taken. Hydro is up!

The drums beat on.

Then if they "beat on", why have I had for the last 2 turns a Diplomacy screen fro you with a Cease Fire???

Magnus next. Yep the removal of the trade product made an impact.

Perhaps slighty better would be accompany any in-game trade request with a in-forum PM. At least, any time when it is not just a simple trade request.
I'm ok with both.

Then if they "beat on", why have I had for the last 2 turns a Diplomacy screen fro you with a Cease Fire???
I have not initiated these. Maybe the game is somehow automatically doing so? I figured they were from you. I keep turning them down.

Man... what a buzzkill dude! lol... I wonder if you'll be so quick to melt off a holy city or capital! On the plus side this means that I can get this war to a conclusion faster.

Curious... were there any wonders in that city?

Hydro is up!

Magnus next

Magnus next

Too bad whisperr quit. She could've handed Hydro his lunch after stomping on it a few times.

Last edited:
Don't worry the AI has that covered. Have fun when they are done with me.
I hardly believe you would lose to the AI controlling her nation...

Top Bottom