Applications Thread: director of the "sunshine beach resort"

Status
Not open for further replies.

disorganizer

Deity
I, as the mayor of "delphi county", would like to announce the founding of the "SPICE BAY RECREATIONAL AREA" in our fine county.

As a result of the growing tourist business, the county-council decided to create a vacation resort, called "sunshine beach".

We now would like to fill the position of:
director of the "sunshine beach resort"

This position will include the following responsibilities:
* Open a thread in the citizen forum called "sunshine beach resort"
* Design this thread to pull tourists to our area. You have got full controll over how you do this
* Controll the build queue of "Sunshine Beach". The rules there are: NO POLLUTION, FULL HAPPYNESS. gowth is unimportant for this city. As is production.
* Prevent any pollution or unnecessary improovements in the area.

For this purpose, you will be given post#2 of the to be build thread "Delphi County". There you can post the queues of sunshine beach and a link to the resort-thred. You will also be able to discuss city matters in there. Post#1 there will be reserved for delphi city.

I'll second Octavian X.

TO ALL APPLICANTS:
I think as this position is something like a mayor, you would need to move to sunshine beach. Our guests need a full time, 7x24x365 service.

I can't help but notice that both applicants have other positions, would it be possible that a gov. postion, like a mayor of another city could be reconsiled with running the resort, or are you REALLY looking for a mayor for Sunshine Beach??

* what does reconsiled mean?
* i will prefer someone without a position, but if nobody volunteers...
* which positions does each of the applicants own?
* mayors are no governmental positions. they are organizational positions. yes, this position is kind of a mayor, as it includes parts of the work of a mayor, but its for our "vacation resort". it also includes much more work, as our guests will expect a better thread than a normal city thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom