[NFP] April Update Video

Not all that sure I like that either though because the nice thing about builders is that you can build them in a big established city and send them to speed up development in new cities.
Exactly - plug in Liang and let it build a bunch of them for you.

Send this idea to Bioware for the next Dragon Age, please.

But even the idea of a Civ dating sim... it hurts my brain. I cannot compute this, other than to say it would really really open up diplomacy.

Open it up, followed quickly by closing it off.

What I'm imagining a Civ Dating Sim Mode to be like: So, if you like, give an ally the right combination of gifts (cities, Great Works, relics, Diplo Favor, etc), say the right things, build districts that they prefer, correctly remember the leader's birthday, adopt their religion in a majority of your cities, and finally agree to declare war on a common foe, you unlock the ability to form a Personal Union, uniting both empires under your rule.

here i am very late to the party and just wanted to read the last few pages of thread and the discussion is about some dwarf dating sim and builder charges.
so i went out of the forums ( clearly wrong place ) and tried it again but i clearly still see crusader kings III and bioware and i am sure something happened here that cannot be explained by science.
finally decided to watch the thing to understand where all this is coming from but after the mandatory one hour live stream still have no idea .
free patch good ,
updates to civs welcome ,
more units , yes even more please ,
why not release patch notes after the stream ?
also the biggest question of the year is still unanswered , what is next : civ7 , new season or spin off ?

But even the idea of a Civ dating sim... it hurts my brain. I cannot compute this, other than to say it would really really open up diplomacy.
Every time Cleo shows up in game as an AI opponent I think it is already.:mischief:

What I'm imagining a Civ Dating Sim Mode to be like: So, if you like, give an ally the right combination of gifts (cities, Great Works, relics, Diplo Favor, etc), say the right things, build districts that they prefer, correctly remember the leader's birthday, adopt their religion in a majority of your cities, and finally agree to declare war on a common foe, you unlock the ability to form a Personal Union, uniting both empires under your rule.

I mean I thought they were bringing in a Civ Dating Sim Mode with the misanthrope/flirt or whatever they were called agendas back in R&F.

Seriously though some mechanism to essentially form a 'team' for a team victory after the game start under certain conditions might be interesting.

Soon TM

They did that once. It got patched out real fast. :mischief:

I only say it because Dragon Age hasn't had a romanceable Dwarf companion in the series yet.
You can kind of romance Scout Harding, Dragon Age: Inquisition. AKA Liara in Dwarf form (she's voiced by Ali Hillis).

They did that once. It got patched out real fast. :mischief:
Ah, yes: the old Curmudgeon and Flirtatious Agendas. :p

I ain't missing them now, and I ain't going to miss them ever.

Ah, yes: the old Curmudgeon and Flirtatious Agendas. :p

I ain't missing them now, and I ain't going to miss them ever.
I just can't fathom what they were thinking or how they ever thought that was a good idea...

I just can't fathom what they were thinking or how they ever thought that was a good idea...
Well, they did have Cleopatra in the base game: Maybe they were at one point planning to put Julius Caesar as an Alt Leader for Rome? :p

Or they could just have been being stupid. That's an option too.

Well, they did have Cleopatra in the base game: Maybe they were at one point planning to put Julius Caesar as an Alt Leader for Rome? :p

Or they could just have been being stupid. That's an option too.
Am I the only one who didn't mind those agendas? :shifty:
Well I wouldn't have minded keeping Flirtatious at least. :mischief:

I think I remember seeing that Cleopatra had about a 70% chance of having Flirtatious as her hidden agenda.

Top Bottom