Arckons Next 24Civ Pitboss game; details and discussion here

OK, I saved the game and will try to address this as a network issue.

It is not the game tiself.

Everyone try again later tonight.

Cemason, you can chose either Spain or the Vikings.

I still can't connect, unfortunately. I unzipped Earth24 in my MODS\ Folder, tried it in both places (MyDocuments\MyGames\Warlords\MODS) and also in ProgramFiles\..\Warlords\MODS and both give me the leaderless screen.

What specifically are people doing to resolve this issue? I've tried both at home and at work and get the same results.

I still can't connect, unfortunately. I unzipped Earth24 in my MODS\ Folder, tried it in both places (MyDocuments\MyGames\Warlords\MODS) and also in ProgramFiles\..\Warlords\MODS and both give me the leaderless screen.

What specifically are people doing to resolve this issue? I've tried both at home and at work and get the same results.

I am working on it; dont know yet what to do.

OK, I saved the game and will try to address this as a network issue.

It is not the game tiself.

Everyone try again later tonight.

Cemason, you can chose either Spain or the Vikings.

I don't aggree. I suppose this is a wrong behaviour of the Earth24 mod. I launched a game with plattfuss without the mod and everything was fine. What is the biggest map without the mod? Lets test it with it. When the server survive three turns we know its the mod.

I don't aggree. I suppose this is a wrong behaviour of the Earth24 mod. I launched a game with plattfuss without the mod and everything was fine. What is the biggest map without the mod? Lets test it with it. When the server survive three turns we know its the mod.

I am going to restart the game with no premade map, and let people join in to play as they want to. I'll do it with no designated civs, but with 24 civs you get plenty of picks.

Take your civ your assigned, but after tomorrow morning at 8:00 am EST (USA) it becomes first come, first served. I am putting it up now with a 24 hour timer.

If the map has been causeing all this problem, then lets toss it out.

Wow, the Earth 24 mod is without a map script and the ones I find only start with 8 players.

Going to start it up with 18Civs Warlords map no mods.

THAT IS, I repeat NO MODS. DO NOT LOAD THE EARTH24 MOD!

Starting with a subselection of what we had before and any can pick whatever civ is available as we are less 6 civs.

Sorry guys.

Klammi, classical_hero, do not log in till I post here that the game is up.

You are screwing up the civ settings when you log in while I am still in the game set up.

So is this another test, or are we starting for good with these settings?

Top Bottom