Arckons Next 24Civ Pitboss game; details and discussion here

Well, since the Russians were available, I've gone ahead and claimed 'em. :D

Let us know when the CivStats are up - or when a turn cycles, ok? :D

lets try Giant Earth map next time around, or is that too large or too many floodplains There's plenty of land for everyone. Its even large enough for 30 players to fill in the open gaps

Tried to connect 3 times in last 24 hrs. First time got screen for chosing civ, but no civs showed. 2nd time platfuss ingame..............connected to him then crashed with runtime error. Just now tried to connect ......immediately got a runtime error. ..............?. Cant connect.

I`m loading Warlords v208...then loading the mod, earth24.

BTW.in 6 other pb games,(2 moded), and have no problems at all.

Tried to connect 3 times in last 24 hrs. First time got screen for chosing civ, but no civs showed. 2nd time platfuss ingame..............connected to him then crashed with runtime error. Just now tried to connect ......immediately got a runtime error. ..............?. Cant connect.

I`m loading Warlords v208...then loading the mod, earth24.

BTW.in 6 other pb games,(2 moded), and have no problems at all.

since the mod is not working as it should Arckon set up the game without it

I thought my was having problems with machine when had runtime error but didnt look at this page first , will log in later to get my civ!

We should update the first page to show all the differences with the revised start - or even start a new thread for the game?

Practise. See post #362

No, this is the final start.

The practice sessions were partly to test the setup but mostly to make sure everyone had a decent start.

Since it is a random map we just have to deal with it.

Top Bottom