Are you Politically Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zardnaar

Men being into men is irrespective of their body parts. That's again conflating biology and gender. For, like, the tenth time you've done it.

Nevermind the overt transphobia in calling a trans woman a "dude".

I'm disagreeing with their redefinition of gender, I'm neither denying that they exists or that they have dysphoria. So your claim is once again a mixup of different concepts that you try to pass as one and the same.
You're disagreeing with who they say they are - that's what you're (now) calling "their redefinition of gender". That is denying their gender identity, which is denying them their existence. This is pretty straightforward stuff, I'm surprised you're having so much trouble with it.

You're grasping at straws. Race IS a bunch of physical characteristics.

Racism, to me, is an attitude that permeates someone's overall attitude. Equal rights doesn't mean equal rights to my dick.

I don't think you earn much of a halo for performing the same actions as a racist without having the intent.

I'm disagreeing with their redefinition of gender, I'm neither denying that they exists or that they have dysphoria. So your claim is once again a mixup of different concepts that you try to pass as one and the same.

Are you even able to say when your definition of gender came into existence and why just because it has precedence that it is "better"?

@Zardnaar

Men being into men is irrespective of their body parts. That's again conflating biology and gender. For, like, the tenth time you've done it.

Nevermind the overt transphobia in calling a trans woman a "dude".

You're disagreeing with who they say they are - that's what you're (now) calling "their redefinition of gender". That is denying their gender identity, which is denying them their existence. This is pretty straightforward stuff, I'm surprised you're having so much trouble with it.

I'm still trying to grok this.

I have no problem with people wanting to transition genders.

So trans man identifies as a women. Pre op a straight guy doesn't want to sleep with you because you have a penis.

That's regarded as transphobic?

That's regarded as transphobic?

Having a preference for what genitalia you like is not transphobic at all. What is transphobic is refusing to sleep with someone for the sole reason that they are trans. They have the genitals you like and as has been pointed out most of the time you just aren't even going to know the difference without asking.

And no one is saying you should be forced to sleep with people who are trans. If you have hangups about trans people that's your issue to work through, but don't whine about people calling you transphobic because, to borrow an argument some people in this thread really seem to like, that's just reality and the definition of the word.

Open a dictionary ?

If you are admitting your understanding of gender from which you have been arguing in this thread is based on dictionary definitions, may I humbly suggest looking up the Dunning-Kruger effect, pls and ty

Not what I asked. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension
:lol:
Pretty ironic.
A dictionary reflect the actual meaning and use of a word. "my" version is simply the actual one, that is enough to make it better. As for from where it comes, I already answered it, just read the thread.
They have the genitals you like and as has been pointed out most of the time you just aren't even going to know the difference without asking.
If a woman has fake breast, and I like natural breast, I'm not going to like it even if I can't necessarily notice easily. I might find them cool until I learn they are fake, and then be disturbed by them after I learn about it.
Not knowing something at the moment doesn't necessarily means it doesn't count.

Having a preference for what genitalia you like is not transphobic at all. What is transphobic is refusing to sleep with someone for the sole reason that they are trans. They have the genitals you like and as has been pointed out most of the time you just aren't even going to know the difference without asking.

And no one is saying you should be forced to sleep with people who are trans. If you have hangups about trans people that's your issue to work through, but don't whine about people calling you transphobic because, to borrow an argument some people in this thread really seem to like, that's just reality and the definition of the word.

If you are admitting your understanding of gender from which you have been arguing in this thread is based on dictionary definitions, may I humbly suggest looking up the Dunning-Kruger effect, pls and ty

From my understanding of the operation it's not going to feel or taste the same? They create a flesh pocket and use the penis to make a clitoris. It won't have natural lubrication. If my understanding is wrong feel free to correct me.

Getting two or three people saying different things. Is anything I said above wrong, they can't have kids and pre op they're going to have a penis which most straight guys are not gonna go for.

If you do go for that it doesn't bother me, it's not for me. There's certain things I like with women other people won't go fo.

They have the genitals you like and as has been pointed out most of the time you just aren't even going to know the difference without asking.
I doubt they've done case-studies on this.

Swiping on tinder I can usually tell w about 70-80% accuracy if someone is TG (usually they will say so in their profile) and that's just looking at a 2" photo of their face.

It doesn't make you more virtuous that you'd have sex w a TG person. It's just your preference.

What @Lexicus said, @Zardnaar. Plus you completely avoided replying to my pointing out how calling a trans woman a "dude" is transphobic. I guess that's just something you've accepted, but I have no know of knowing for sure.
I call everyone dude (well except my mom and other very old people)

If a chick gets offended by the word it's a good sign shes not relationship material. :)

Never used tinder in my life lol.

I'm not 100% against TG but I would want to know up front and if you ever meet that special someone and it turns out she is TG you can have that discussion with her or you can examine the situation then.

if a woman has fake breast, and I like natural breast, I'm not going to like it even if I can't necessarily notice easily. I might find them cool until I learn they are fake, and then be disturbed by them after I learn about it.
Not knowing something at the moment doesn't necessarily means it doesn't count.
Yeah fake boobs feel awful. And a sign of insecurity & caring too much what people think.

I remember trying to talk this girl in college out of implants, she was very beautiful, just had very little boobs. She ended up getting them the next year anyway :(

Sounds like a good argument for never saying catagorically never.
Thank you, that was indeed the argument I was trying to make.
And I am disappointing that people modified my statement to include the word 'EVER' to totally change what I was trying to say.
But I guess I should have expected that here.

What a surprise @Narz, you judge women for all sorts of things. Who could've predicted it?

It's ok to refuse to sleep with a woman because she has short haircut. But if she used to be a man, the reason becomes morally wrong.
Yeah, this is definitely just being intentionally contrarian at this point. I mean, you can read peoples' posts, so that's not the problem.

If you're not into a woman because her hair is short, that's entirely your choice. If you're calling her a man, that's being transphobic. It's still your choice to not sleep with her, but yeah, still a transphobe. This really seems difficult for you to accept, and yet constantly misgendering trans people is . . . I dunno. Apparently fine.

Never used tinder in my life lol.
Overall you're not missing much.

I'm not 100% against TG but I would want to know up front and if you ever meet that special someone and it turns out she is TG you can have that discussion with her or you can examine the situation then.
From reading profiles online (fwiw) most will say it upfront. And unless someone has a ton of $ to spend on surgery it's usually immediately apparent.

I just hope all those who get in relationships w them actually deep down are attracted to them and not just playing at attraction because they "should feel this way" cuz that would make for a rough breakup.

If you're not into a woman because her hair is short, that's entirely your choice. If you're calling her a man, that's being transphobic. It's still your choice to not sleep with her, but yeah, still a transphobe. This really seems difficult for you to accept, and yet constantly misgendering trans people is . . . I dunno. Apparently fine.
Saying that transwoman used to be a man is now morally wrong too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom