Argentina III: Argentina is Missing!

I'm not visiting this forum right now.

Get a thread up, you'll get enough to be worth it.

I launched a NES a few weeks ago with the same idea. We're at update 3 and gained a few players along the way. It's just starting to get exciting.

Bethechange.jpg

I'm not visiting this forum right now.

Get a thread up, you'll get enough to be worth it.

I launched a NES a few weeks ago with the same idea. We're at update 3 and gained a few players along the way. It's just starting to get exciting.

Bethechange.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll be doing so in the next week. I am currently in the process of finalizing the rules/setting. :)

I'm listening to the DEFCON soundtrack to get in the mood.

Hey there guys!
Joining the community for Yev's game about nuclear missiles, good to meet you all ;):queen:

What music is everyone listening to these days?

Hello new person!

I am listening to J-Pop as always as I am a giant weeb.

This is very good although I am about a year late to the party.

I'm listening to the DEFCON soundtrack to get in the mood.

Wow, been a few years since I thought about that game. Yeah, neat soundrack would much rather stay in bed and listen to that than go out and work (it is cold today)

Yes

Hello new person!

I am listening to J-Pop as always as I am a giant weeb.

This is very good although I am about a year late to the party.

Huh that was neat, not the normal sort of thing I listen to but like yeah I enjoyed it. What's up with those drums though? Sounds like someone is just hitting a pan :lol:

I think there's only one nuclear missile game in the works right now but I'd be happy to be wrong

I'm going to do the classic lying on bed and listening to music for a bit. Will report back with any good finds

Huh that was neat, not the normal sort of thing I listen to but like yeah I enjoyed it. What's up with those drums though? Sounds like someone is just hitting a pan :lol:

Yeah, they are pretty just there when I think about it! I guess the vocals were so good I didn't even notice it.

Exciting!!!

Illinoisians are on the move once more.

Illinoisians as a nation are to rise up as one humongous host and move west until they hit the Rockies, then they are to cross the Rockies. From Northern California, they are to move to the south, through Los Angeles, San Diego, through Mexico all the way down through the Yucatan. They are to steal their food and logistical materials from places along the way, and the army has free reign to loot and pillage as they wish. Any mercenaries or other hosts who wish to join our success are welcome to as long as there is enough food for everyone and they can keep up. Once Los Angeles is sacked and taken, a small portion of our host shall be left to settle and rule the great city and its surrounding lands as a new nation as we shall eradicate the Golden State.

From there the host is to move north and west through Cascadia along the coast until they get to Alaska. From there the army is to split into two. The primary host shall sail west and establish a new state in the Russian Far East. The second host, primarily led by soldiers and second sons out for glory and not necessarily as much about settling the land with pure Illinoisians, shall sail west and south to the lands Japan holds. They are to pillage, and loot, and finally conquer Japan, the cyberpunk capital of the world. The Reiwa Period shall come to an end.

So three states are to be established along the way of our migration.

Springfield (Southern California down through the Yucatan)
New Aurora (Russian Far East + Manchuria)
Super Naperville (Japan)

I shall take control of Super Naperville. Feel free to change the names and customize the other states as they will be NPCs, but I would assume we would be allies as Illinoisians in a far away land. Maybe even inter married closely.

All money this turn is to go to the logistics of the trip. This includes are significant treasury. Loot should also be gained along the way to pay for even more. Try and avoid armies, although our overwhelming numbers as an entire civilization on the move should be able to overpower any but the strongest I would imagine.

Is this forum still alive? And does anyone plan on launching any new IOTs?

Top Bottom