• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Arioch's Analyst Thread

Also, Amazon has an image of the Asia map pack:

Spoiler :

I hope they offer these special offer maps as DLC. Im not gona buy them with the game, I got the standard already :/

Probably representing warrior code (like the Janissaries.. I don't think Firaxi is saying the Ottomans practiced cannibailism)
The Janissiary ability is clear; these were slave-soldiers, the ability reflects refreshing their ranks with slaves from newly defeated foes.

Resources can give between 2 & 6 units of resource (before any doubling), this has already been confirmed.
Its random and adds a bit of luck to gathering strategic resources I guess.

What's up with your brain ? You only think one way, how is that possible ?

It is a Whole lot easier for the developers to say

each tile of terrain has an X% chance of being an Iron source regardless of map size (it depends on resource richness)

Each Iron source gives Y Irons (Y is random number independent of map size, it depends on resource richness).

That keeps the mechanics of play about the same on different sizes of map (about the same # of tiles per Iron using unit supportable.)

Well that latest review which I'm currently reading has turned up one piece on new intel so far.

In a diplomatic victory city states have votes even if they’ve been taken over by another civilization

So it seems like Vassal States in Civ4, a City-State when captured will add its 1 vote to your civ, this will make diplomacy victory capable through conquering all the city-states, which is pretty cool :D.

It doesn't say that they will vote for their conqueror - only that they get a vote. . . unless there is more to the quotation. We have heard that liberated City States will vote for their liberator.

If City States ave been conquered and made vassals of some sort it wouldn't make sense that they vote for someone else than their master

If City States ave been conquered and made vassals of some sort it wouldn't make sense that they vote for someone else than their master

Yes, it does if they want to get out under his foot.

Top Bottom