• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Arioch's Analyst Thread

This is very late in the thread, but I just wanted to thank Arioch for the awesome site.

If City States ave been conquered and made vassals of some sort it wouldn't make sense that they vote for someone else than their master

If a city-state has been conquered/made into a puppet it loses its vote.

What does the chain in front of shanghai mean? VE3D preview pic

On the city information screen, I do not understand some of the icons on the top means. Can someone explain? From left to right:

Green circle with a human face: Population
Grey shield: ???
Green circle with an apple: Food
Blue circle with a beaker: Science
Gold circle: Gold
White rectangle with a purple line running diagonally: Unhappiness?

Yellow circle with a hammer: Production.

On the city information screen, I do not understand some of the icons on the top means. Can someone explain? From left to right:

Green circle with a human face: Population
Grey shield: ???
City Combat Strength
Green circle with an apple: Food
White rectangle with a purple line running diagonally: Unhappiness?
Culture
Yellow circle with a hammer: Production.

already got to it.

Oh well, it seems that Trade Route income is 1.25 gold per population (the may be due to the buildings in the city)+0.01 gold

I'm going to propose that the Trade route income is
X factor (based on Social policies, Wonders) *
Minimum (Trade Population of Capital, Trade Population of City)

where 'Trade population' is Population * effects from buildings in the city

[could test it with Florence]

Florence is an interesting case though... its not a Puppet, but it also isn't showing the 'chains' of Shanghai, that we think indicate conquest. But it is a City State in Egypt's City list... so it should either be a puppet or annexed.

Changes in bold (some repeats from what others have said):

Green circle with a human face: Population (turns until growth)
Grey shield: City Strength (would be nice to see garrisoned indicator here)
Green circle with an apple: Food Surplus
White rectangle with a purple line running diagonally: Culture (the icon looks like a quill and paper)
Yellow circle with a hammer: Production. (turns until production completed)

Grey shield: City Strength (would be nice to see garrisoned indicator here)
[/B]

Maybe the black and white icon (looks like a bombardment symbol) to the left of the population head is the garrison indicator?

Also, the guy has twenty-some-odd cities, but only five trade routes. I wonder if trade routes are limited (!) or if he just needs to build more roads. (If the latter, it would seem he's not playing very optimally and missing a lot of income.)

EDIT: Re: Trade routes, the reviewer (TheMystic) said in this post that he was just behind on road building.

I love those pictures of the Americas/Asia map packs, just shows you how accurate and beautiful our maps can be with hexes instead of squares. :love:

This picture shows a stealth bomber in full flight.

Spoiler :

This picture shows a rocket artillery in action, and shows that it's been updated to a ranged attack of 46.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom