Army Pack - 7/9/2007

I'm glad some people like these guys. I know it's hard to please everyone, as tastes vary as to what types of units folks want.

As for the walking animation, have you looked at the flic? It actually runs fairly quick. I tested it in game and the walking general next to my paratrooper did not look bad to me...

@ Stormrage, I see what you're saying. I'm not disputing that these are not similar to the firaxis units - they are, by design. I still like the Prophet idea since he doubles as a great leader. Kinboat did make a nice Roman general for a more militaristic ancient army. As for the Lord, I think you'd be hard pressed to name many middle aged battles that did not have several noblemen on both sides in charge of the army. The whole vassal system is built on knights and lords raising armies for their sworn kings.

@ SoG, what did you have in mind?

@ Quinzy, Do you want to use him as a normal unit? That would require a fortify and victory animation as well. I don't plan on adding to these, but may make some more 1700-1800's infantry with similar clothing.

Nice! I don't recall anyone else making specific army units before. :)

Nice! I don't recall anyone else making specific army units before. :)

Kinboat and Wyrmshadow have. And, likely others have too.

These are nicely done. If you ever feel like doing mounted versions that would also make for a nice mix of dudes to choose from. Yours strike me as identical in vision to the Firaxis ones, only better. But, for some reason it always struck me as strange that the leader was walking, when as far I know most leaders went with the RHIP school of thought and rode in or on something.

These are definately the best complete (4) era collection of leaders. Thank you. In to my game they go.

I like it..

Yes, a great addition, and far better than the old one (which was fantastic in the first place! :D)

I really like the Medieval Lord, he's actually just what I need for one of my personal scenarios :).

Nicely done. :) I missed these the first time around.

Looks good, these will be excellent as a graphic replacement for the default Leader.

Top Bottom